• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

could someone pls tell me the make and model of this car.....

Yup Schiffer,a Lancer.It was at the last AL get together so I had a closer look.Not my kinda thing but it was nicely done.Got to admire the owners dedication and attention to detail.

• Like 1

Yup Schiffer,a Lancer.It was at the last AL get together so I had a closer look.Not my kinda thing but it was nicely done.Got to admire the owners dedication and attention to detail.

its an awesome job allright but still A72 original looks far more better than this... dont u think :)

so that means the owner is a AL member then

its an awesome job allright but still A72 original looks far more better than this... dont u think :)

Well it's a matter of taste isn't it?...but yes,I personally wouldn't be caught dead driving that thing.

Not sure.It was at the g2g we had at Marine drive.Peri must have some pics of it on AL's Facebook page.Checkout the interior!

No machan he is not on AL, i know the guy. Classmates actually, names Kamishka. Got most of his work done from his dads place

Not sure.It was at the g2g we had at Marine drive.Peri must have some pics of it on AL's Facebook page.Checkout the interior!

No machan he is not on AL, i know the guy. Classmates actually, names Kamishka. Got most of his work done from his dads place

I think couple of years back i did see the interior of this riced up Lancer.

not my taste but, hats off to for his dedication :)

Got a chance to walk around a repair yard, and got this snaps from the phone (sorry for the bad quality)

13022012142-1.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

The hell. were they on Three wheel Demolition Derby? :blink:

http://www.videofy.me/v/408001

i don't get it, is this because he lost that enormous spoiler or the car has way too much torque?

my guess is that car have to much torque.and i think if he gentle with the throttle he cloud have get away with out driving circles on the road. :)

Edited by nexus

my guess is that car have to much torque.and i think if he gentle with the throttle he cloud have get away with out driving circles on the road. :)

true, just because he has more power doesn't mean he should always go on JC mode and go POWER!!!

but nevertheless its an epic vid. :D

http://www.videofy.me/v/408001

i don't get it, is this because he lost that enormous spoiler or the car has way too much torque?</iframe%20src="]http:>

Apparently this is some big movie in malaysia or something. This is when the hero was trying to make a wild getaway from the cops who started chasing him while he was drifting. I guess these guys aren't far behind the Indians when it comes to making rubbish action movies.

• MADZ locked this topic