• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Shaving foam? Will not stay for long, but then it will be only for the photos? Or even whipped cream canisters.

Hi VVTi

Thanks for the suggestions mate... whipped cream sounds nice.. but is it possible to use it to write letters without getting messy?.. :) damn this bugger chose a red car instead for a white one since its his ride... If it was white we could've used some lipsticks easily.... :( any more ideas machan??

Use party streamer spray. They stick to the surface, and you can them in a bunch of colours. Cans are small though, but they harden and don't go flat/runny like shaving foam.

Dude I started playing the game again, and currently im stuck in that plane school thing. I cant freaking fly a plane!!!

Got stuck here and eventually gave up the game. Was one of the best I ever played... But I couldn't freqking fly the plane either!

Got stuck here and eventually gave up the game. Was one of the best I ever played... But I couldn't freqking fly the plane either!

seems to me there are many guys can't fly planes in GTA SA you guys should contact miniace and take some flying lessons. :P:D

Use party streamer spray. They stick to the surface, and you can them in a bunch of colours. Cans are small though, but they harden and don't go flat/runny like shaving foam.

Hi tt,,

Thanks machan... will try that,,,, :)

cheers...

Hi friends...

Have a wedding of a buddy.. want to decorate the car with some nice slogans.. :) :).. Car is Red in color.. what would be the best thing to use that does not cause any damages to the paint or glass??

Many thanks... :)

There was this party marker like bottle which was available to write on glass but can't remember what it's called. Had a bottle at home will let you know if I find it.

Nissan Sunny (B12 / Trad Sunny) Full Page Advertisement - Daily News 21st March 1989 Tuesday

Notice the New York city skyline in the background :)

like stig said download one of those saved game files. Thanks to the download im back in business :P

@Nexus, dude flying a real plane would have been much easier :P

Edited by CyRaX

like stig said download one of those saved game files. Thanks to the download im back in business :P

@Nexus, dude flying a real plane would have been much easier :P

Too late now machan. Played this a long time ago when it came out. Don't have the game any more. Or the drive to game at that. The only game I'll set time aside now for is Starcraft 2, heart of the swarm. But blizzard aren't bloody releasing it no!!

snapback.pngVVTi, on 24 May 2012 - 04:21 PM, said:

Do we know why it was called the Trad Sunny?

This thread might be helpful.

http://www.autolanka...erent-versions/

Yes,

1988.June spacer.gif Release "Super Saloon TRAD" Series special edition models

Visit

http://translate.goo...%26prmd%3Dimvns

Visit 6th Generarion B12

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 2

Do we have these Corolla GT in Sri Lanka? They have a 4A-GE under the hood

I remember seeing a gray one on AL classifieds some time back.

I remember seeing a gray one on AL classifieds some time back.

GT or just a normal Corolla with the cosmetic parts?

tat look sexy.. <_<

I know right, The 110/111 has always been a boring looking car IMO, but this is really sexy

GT or just a normal Corolla with the cosmetic parts?

It was the real thing as far as I can remember. I didn't know such a version existed until I saw that advert. :)

Do we have these Corolla GT in Sri Lanka? They have a 4A-GE under the hood

7154623082_54fbecc587_o.jpg

have seen a light gray one like this in kandy town.. think its cosmetic though.. had the sun roof and everything..

Edited by Schiffer

have seen a light gray one like this in kandy town.. think its cosmetic though.. had the sun roof and everything..

I just randomly came across it, probably it'll be faster than the Carina GT

I'll look out for it

It's a silver one, and it's real. 4AGE and everything, it was an auto.

Where did you see it?

• MADZ locked this topic