• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Whats that 1.6L engine the GLi comes with? the only 1.6L that comes with the 111 i know is the 4A-GE

Im thinking the car in that ad is an actual GT... The engine does appear to be a black top 4AGE, and the seats and steering wheel are definitely not stock 110.

My guess is that the car had a front end mishap at some point and they couldnt find the original GT grille and such.

Or they could be intentionally trying to pass it off as a normal corolla lol... "GT version ewa thell bonawa ne..."

• Like 3

having his name & his girlfriend's name on the car is a bit F :lol: ked up ne.. but then again, its his money & his car so who cares?

One of those cars are Darin's :) just stickered for the wedding. You'll note one is garage plates and one is registered. Darin's is registered. The other car came down just a few days before the wedding, think the pics were shown on AL too, IIRC.

Im thinking the car in that ad is an actual GT... The engine does appear to be a black top 4AGE, and the seats and steering wheel are definitely not stock 110.

My guess is that the car had a front end mishap at some point and they couldnt find the original GT grille and such.

Or they could be intentionally trying to pass it off as a normal corolla lol... "GT version ewa thell bonawa ne..."

Probably, cause most people here buy these Corollas for fuel economy and not performance

Viewer Discretion advised !!!. Please do not watch if you have weak heart.

Awful crash involving a 2012 Camry. They have tried to drift the car in normal Highway. All four guys died on the spot. this happened in Riyadh.

http://youtu.be/BrNPoEjds6I

Edited by hrm

Its not the first time this happened. You get plenty of such videos from the middle east. It was shocking to see that both people who were thrown out of the cars had an arm ripped off. probably broke off when the entire car landed on their arms.

I lived in Riyadh for a while and this was common place.. in fact every bloody Thursday and Friday... it was fun most fo the time, especially when things like this happens... as soon as the cops show up they collect the bodies and parts, if there are any and vanish.... most of the cars they do this are stolen. a friend had his Accord stolen, found it 2 weeks later smashed with the inside blood spattered. then another known party had his Camry stolen, same thing, but the car was flattened... :)

For these buggers it does not matter what car it is, whose car it is, if the engine turns, it's Allah HuAkbar and pedal to the metal.

• Like 5

found this comment on an another video thought sharing!

How to drift Saudi style:

1. Drift stock factory, black or white family sedan,

2. crash

3. engage swarm of 200 white robed citizens, even if they're a mile away

4. exit four passengers within car.

5. repeat

SirRoxo 1 day ago 8 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

This came on Winding Road, don't think its exactly new, but we haven't really bought it up yet

http://www.thecoolis...usion-revealed/

http://www.motorauth...troit-auto-show

Its a pretty good looking car. Wonder if it'll be offered here?

I was wondering what that Ford emblem was doing on an Aston Martin until I read the title :rolleyes:

Looks awesome!

Edited by Davy

This came on Winding Road, don't think its exactly new, but we haven't really bought it up yet

http://www.thecoolis...usion-revealed/

http://www.motorauth...troit-auto-show

Its a pretty good looking car. Wonder if it'll be offered here?

I was wondering what that Ford emblem was doing on an Aston Martin until I read the title :rolleyes:

Looks awesome!

Really? All I see is a Jaguar XF with an Aston Martin front and tail lights fashioned to those of the Maserati GT.

• Like 1

I thought the Jag XF was a good looking car too :)

Yeah, same here.

Really? All I see is a Jaguar XF with an Aston Martin front and tail lights fashioned to those of the Maserati GT.

And I think it has worked pretty well. :) At least better than the previous Fusion which didn't look as good as this one.

At least they've copied from the best. Imagine taking design cues from Toyota.

• MADZ locked this topic