• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Fit Gp5

Kalanan16

Question

8 answers to this question

Guys iam planing to buy a hybrid car.toyota aqua or honda fit gp5.so please tell me which one is better

Buy the aqua machan. Toyota is working on a future software update which will make it run on water. Thats why its called Aqua. Elakiri ne!

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 7

Buy the aqua machan. Toyota is working on a future software update which will make it run on water. Thats why its called Aqua. Elakiri ne!

Do I have to use mineral water or will tap water be fine?

• Like 1

you sound very much like the car-selling baiya on that famous site.

Guys iam planing to buy a hybrid car.toyota aqua or honda fit gp5.so please tell me which one is better

If you are feeling too lazy to search on autolanka i recomend you post the same question on the local forum that starts with EL and ends in RI within 2 hours you will have 3000 replies... the forum members will resort to filth, racism and other topics in debating which is better and a particular baiya with a lion as his profile picture will recommend you a corolla 141.

• Like 2

If you are feeling too lazy to search on autolanka i recomend you post the same question on the local forum that starts with EL and ends in RI within 2 hours you will have 3000 replies... the forum members will resort to filth, racism and other topics in debating which is better and a particular baiya with a lion as his profile picture will recommend you a corolla 141.

That site clearly shows the state of mind we have here in SL. What amazes me is that there's some one suddenly drop in without a clue of the topic and simply force OP to take the advice from the big boss.

According to my knowledge

Advantages of Toyota Aqua-

Cheaper than Honda GP5,

Toyota is pioneers in hybrid technology since 1997(not a new technology which is used in Honda GP5)

Toyota spare parts is freely available from Toyota Lanka(many branches in Sri Lanka)

Reputed brand in Sri Lanka

Disadvantages of Toyota Aqua

High cabin sound(Engine is too noisy)

Less pickup in Eco mood

I have less knowledge about Honda GP5

Advantages of Honda GP5

Sporty look

Comfort

Better pickup

Disadvantages of Honda GP5

Expensive

less fuel economical than Aqua in city drive

New technology(reports some failure incidents)

For further information google on user review of both cars.