• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

i came across this "thing" last Saturday at parliament grounds...got only this chines crappy phone..sorry about the picture quality guys...but u can enjoy "da" look of it... :angry-smiley-048:

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/7156/img0146a.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/3955/img0145a.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/72/img0147an.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

Okay see, that's just a trishaw dude who won the lotto and upgraded to four wheels. No biggie.

lol !!!! I was wondering who in their right mind would do such a thing (especially the quote on the rear window) but this explains all... :D

Edited by Kavvz

Talking of upgrading....I guess this must be someone who upgraded from an EK3?????? :lol: Oh an look at the poor Mazda on the left of the pic :D

img00267t.th.jpg

funny as the car is.. why would it be "someone who upgraded from an EK3" ? :mellow:

No offence meant to previous EK owners :) ....... just the first car that came to mind in terms of errr previous rice????? in that this guy obviously didn't upgrade from a trishaw.....nevermind, I'm just digging in deeper here...LOL

yeah Shai! why would you say that :P

Ripper do you see any comments about a sprinter here? :P

Edited by SHAI

Talking of upgrading....I guess this must be someone who upgraded from an EK3?????? :lol: Oh an look at the poor Mazda on the left of the pic :D

img00267t.th.jpg

Yeah dude a ricer boy.But dude the point is that Ek3s were manufactured after these 323s.So nobody will go from a new car to an Old car ne(If not for financial matters).It can be called a Downgrade :D

Edited by SpEeD FrEak

img00267t.th.jpg

Sri Lankan Honda enthusiasts are much more tasteful than this dude.. at least most of them that i've came a crossed. :blink:

eh?...how could someone mutilating a nissan end up being honda's fault??? :unsure:

...dont you guys think it's about time people put aside the fanboy attitude and realise that on the wrong hands any car will be abused...whether it's a honda,nissan,mazda,etc...so please stop making honda the escape goat for every rice job out there :):):)

Edited by MasterDon

Whoa....CHILL guys.......Like I said no offence meant and I've nothing against Honda's......Its just that some of em really are the pits.

Next time I'll just refrain from mentioning any makes or models :)

phew....almost a lynch mob there...... :lol:

Nope i don't see it here... do you :P

anyways....i was just trying to get you into a bit of "trouble".... all in good spirits though :D

No worries man....although the getting into trouble succeeded as Masterdon said he he

heehee...i think you suceeded...my honda blood is boiling :P:P:P

just kidding SHAI :)

I know buddy.....All in good fun.......... :)

Yes you are 100% correct on my comment. Tnks

Machang I think you've misinterpreted VVTi's comment.......read it again after reading what you wrote : )

Yeah dude a ricer boy.But dude the point is that Ek3s were manufactured after these 323s.So nobody will go from a new car to an Old car ne(If not for financial matters).It can be called a Downgrade :D

Man are you for real? :blink:

eh?...how could someone mutilating a nissan end up being honda's fault??? :unsure:

...dont you guys think it's about time people put aside the fanboy attitude and realise that on the wrong hands any car will be abused...whether it's a honda,nissan,mazda,etc...so please stop making honda the escape goat for every rice job out there :):):)

unfortunately thanks to various kinds of cultural influence that have been previously discussed, hondas do tend to attract the larger share of attention from the subset of the population that enjoys having huge quantities of Sri Lanka's staple food all over their cars.

So it isnt so much making hondas the scape goat here really IMO, just that they have become the representative picture of that "culture" in most people's mind.

How tasteless/unimaginative/goday would a person have to be to modify a Cefiro of all things, and in such a manner too??? That photo caused me a jawdrop moment. More proof that money does not buy taste, only allows the lack thereof be expressed more emphatically.

Most likely, its not a rice attempt, but just trying to protect his shiny cefiro with bumper protectors. Which are unfortunately made by a Chinese company ripping off the R from the type R. Even my dad went and bought one of those products from Arpico. I had to threaten that I would stop driving him around if he stuck those things on the car to get him to not slap it on :P But he had already stuck a "Isuzu Racing Development" sticker on the fuel cap of the double cab. :roll: That vehicle is no longer with us.