• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Sad thing is that these guys mainly ruin cars which have good looks in stock condition like egs,ck,sera,ceres .But,I've never ever thought someone would modify a Rx in such away! (unless owner is suffering with schizophrenia or something similar! )

Not exactly riced but C*mon.. :sad-smiley-066:

57726818231805522736417.jpg

from this to

57490718356147843635521.jpg

52129218356176176966025.jpg

:sad-smiley-058::sad-smiley-066:

If i'm not wrong those are Audi R8 lights? Must've cost a bit eh..?

g7phn.jpg

The airbus has landed!

I wouldn't' put it past our Ruling Class minions to actually invoice for a A320 and get one of these... and hope the monkeys who voted for them will clap in glee ;)

Stranger things have happened in this country.

g7phn.jpg

The airbus has landed!

Im still trying to figure out the funny side of this sticker mate!

This indeed an authentic Airbus Industrie -France sticker. I do remember ,Similar stickers (nearly 50) were distributed among Srilankan airlines staff during the delivery of the all new 4R-ALH Airbus 320 and the new logo stickers soon after. I also got my one and still having it.

Just to clarify...

MINIACE

This indeed an authentic Airbus Industrie -France sticker. I do remember ,Similar stickers (nearly 50) were distributed among Srilankan airlines staff during the delivery of the all new 4R-ALH Airbus 320 and the new logo stickers soon after. I also got my one and still having it.

Just to clarify...

MINIACE

Well its my bad then cause I'm not whatsoever related to an aviation profession/background thus I posted it on the basis that he's been stupid enough to paste an Airbus logo on his rear window.

Edited by tiv

you guy might remember that purple EG8 on this thread like a year back with the statement "i want to fly" since it had 2 "Beat Barrels" sticking out from the sides of the rear bumper..

this is the same car..

First it was Black

then purple and white

and now black and yellow

And crashed recently as i heard, so another color change is on the way :)

Just to clarify...

MINIACE

4R-ALH is not a A320 nor a new A/C?