• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

532283_559408905768_477331838_n.jpg

Wait... What?

Did you cut out the milk part?

You're right Peri. The milk part is there on both billboards. This photo is edited. :)

Its a crop. There is a milk bottle and "Drink Fresh Milk" to the right of this. I'm not sure what they are advertising. No company logo. Maybe its by that chap who wanted all of us to keep a cow at home? During his election promises?

Its a crop. There is a milk bottle and "Drink Fresh Milk" to the right of this. I'm not sure what they are advertising. No company logo. Maybe its by that chap who wanted all of us to keep a cow at home? During his election promises?

well maybe the chap who croped this wanted everyone to like his most of sri lankan memes hehe

and.. i do remember that cow to every household story :D

I bet it knew you clicked a pic, fellas gonna take yer house down in the night :D

oh relax, whats it gonna do.. bring u down with its hybrid fury?

u could just plug all your electrical appliances at home and tame it and use it as an auxiliary power source ;)

Well saw a Produa Viva with a Ferrari badge while driving down south.

Couldn't help laughing but couldn't take a photo tough.

lol i saw a swift in india, god knows where he found it.

he replaced all the suzuki badges with silver ferrari badges and yellow ferrari badges on both front side fenders.