• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo Vs Sti

fuzzo

evo or sti  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you choose

• EVO
    • STi

• 6 months later...

STi ALL THE WAY!!!

why? because Subaru have made that car so amazing with its amazing power and sound. yeah yeah evo is faster.. but the evo is built for even an old lady to get in and drive damn fast.. to be able to drive an STi to its limits and beyond you gotta have real talent and balls !! lol STi's are amazing machines and nothing can beat the amazing sound of the boxer engine!! and i correct my self by saying that the STi is faster!! :D look at the latest models. STi 10 standard kicks the evo X's ass... and i personely think that the STi 10 looks gorgeous!! and for those who think that the evo is better cause it "looks" better.. these cars are not about how good looking they are.. its about how good they make YOU look!! and your gonna look pretty dumb when you lose in your pretty evo!! :P haha. If you wanna buy a car that looks good go buy an alfa romeo. if you wanna car that handles amazingly and drives brilliantly. The STi and the Evo is your choice.. regardless of how they look!! but the STi has always and will always have the edge!! :D SUBARU FOR LIFE!!

STi ALL THE WAY!!!

why? because Subaru have made that car so amazing with its amazing power and sound. yeah yeah evo is faster.. but the evo is built for even an old lady to get in and drive damn fast.. to be able to drive an STi to its limits and beyond you gotta have real talent and balls !! lol STi's are amazing machines and nothing can beat the amazing sound of the boxer engine!! and i correct my self by saying that the STi is faster!! :D look at the latest models. STi 10 standard kicks the evo X's ass... and i personely think that the STi 10 looks gorgeous!! and for those who think that the evo is better cause it "looks" better.. these cars are not about how good looking they are.. its about how good they make YOU look!! and your gonna look pretty dumb when you lose in your pretty evo!! :P haha. If you wanna buy a car that looks good go buy an alfa romeo. if you wanna car that handles amazingly and drives brilliantly. The STi and the Evo is your choice.. regardless of how they look!! but the STi has always and will always have the edge!! :D SUBARU FOR LIFE!!

i hate fanboys!!!!!!! :P:P:P

fanboyanatomy.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
It was. The new X breaks that mould...

you're talking about the 2010 model of the X?

the 08 version had a disadvantage with the additional weight and i hope they have fixed that on the newer model!

It's kinda crazy that the 9GT was a more potent machine than the X variants though the X had better electronics

As for my preference in sti or evo...

given he choice i'd have both :)

both are great cars with it's own strengths and weaknesses... i think it would be very difficult to side up with one over the other!

with my limited photography experience in race events... the Sti tends to look better in pics than the Evo.

really!...i always thought the X photographed better...hmmm...maybe it's because of it's unimo livery.

I kinda like this pic i took of darin's car in katu last year

3784247391_5f6fcff6ce_o.jpg

3787801497_8f198ca9ea_o.jpg

this is dd in his X

3788297366_ab4903a325_o.jpg

3787800873_d9eb1bb122_o.jpg

Never had the chance to photograph the X properly with filters on etc...

the first pic of darin's car was shot with a polarizer on....

DD's car is almost always surrounded by fans when it's in the paddocks! and this time at sigiriya like in any gravel race...he didn't have front buffer etc so it wasn't looking all too pretty. Must try and see if i can spend more quality time with the X without having folks passing in front of the camera and having to deal with bad light/shadows etc :)

Thats a 8th gen Scoob dude. The 10 is that one I posted.

Even the 9 isn't bad :)http://www.flickr.com/photos/sandsrocks/se...57608327363023/

yeah..i know :)

i kinda like the sti face over the evo... sti looks a lot menacing imo :)

the evo looks more sleeker

however the sti 10 seems to have dropped a bit mean-ness for a more sleeker look like the evo

Ripper i see your point...the scoob does look better...it was indeed the X's livery that caught my eye,but when you take the cars themselves the scooby's do photograph better....

BTW...I see some more losers have stolen your pics at FB,it's best if you watermark the one's you upload to AL aswell machan...

Thats Advan livery. International standard. Google and see :)

thx peri : )

Edited by MasterDon