• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

AutoLanka G2G 2009 !!

Watchman

27 members have voted

1. 1. When would YOU like to meetup?

• Saturday
    • Sunday

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was very nice to finally put some faces to the names after about 4 years in the forum (i was a very loyal silent member when we had the old format forum) i just went to FB to add some of you to my friend list and i realized what a small world we are living in.....

muhhahaha :rolleyes: No Comments xXx!!

:jumping-smiley-013: :jumping-smiley-013: good to start the new year with AutoLanka Mates n fast n sexy babes ( i mean the cars ha ha) great show mads. its just 3 days planinig n the big event coming in ???????? :action-smiley-060:

Even its a G2G, it was like a car show, i saw in FB another group inviting people to this G2G saying AL & Honda Club car show, because of that so many NON Al people came and we mised a chance to meet all the AL member in person, still met most of the members, we were lucky no cops came,

Even its a G2G, it was like a car show, i saw in FB another group inviting people to this G2G saying AL & Honda Club car show, because of that so many NON Al people came and we mised a chance to meet all the AL member in person, still met most of the members, we were lucky no cops came,

machan not only Honda Club...members from Mazda Club were there too. They all initially started from AutoLanka gatherings in the past years and I appreciate all of their support when ever there's an AL event..we all are one big family :) yep we were lucky that no cops came and it didnt rain as predicted !!

I love the colors in the sky towards evening in Sri Lanka.

In camera settings = extra contrast and saturation.

no postprocessing in these photos (except resize, maybe sharpen)

Saturn! i can safely say that these 3 are probably the best shots of the entire day! i mean WOWWWW!

It really was nice meeting you all, even though i had to leave in a hurry. I'm still int he process of getting unpacked.. i'll upload the pics ASAP!

Hey guys, cheers for another wonderful AL g2g! was superb to meet all you guys and put a few more names to the faces of the AL family :)

Props to our photographers Peri, Saturn and of course, Dilesh.... Saturn machan, Fantastic pics you've gotten! havent yet looked through the AL gallery, and dilesh is sorting the pics out i think so looking forward to them too!

all in all it was superb, had a really great time!

hmmm a lot of guys showed up very untrue to their online handles.....miniace without his mini,devinda Z without his Z and ofcourse AndrewGTR without his GTR :P:lol:

shame on you :angry2:

Sorry to disappoint HellRazor :( ...but i thought it was more about meeting the people more than the cars? :P

I love the colors in the sky towards evening in Sri Lanka.

In camera settings = extra contrast and saturation.

no postprocessing in these photos (except resize, maybe sharpen)

amazing pictures Saturn! :) - especially taking into consideration that its as is without any P/S work even - good stuff

...as i came in i was wondering who the 3rd person lurking around with a professional camera was - it was then that i thought saying hello might help clear things up :D twas a pleasure to have met you

Edited by Devinda_Z

it was very nice to finally put some faces to the names after about 4 years in the forum (i was a very loyal silent member when we had the old format forum) i just went to FB to add some of you to my friend list and i realized what a small world we are living in.....

Colombo is an even smaller place xxx :)

Hey guys,

here are some of my favorite shots..

I'm sending the rest over to MADZ so you should be able to see those on the gallery soon..

:)

dsc0760dn2.jpg

dsc0765vc4.jpg

dsc0770copylg3.jpg

dsc0767lh9.jpg

dsc0826copypz3.jpg

dsc0786by1.jpg

dsc0776bc4.jpg

dsc0827xa9.jpg

and just one more.. (returning the favor to Bugatti, though i had actually taken this before he took mine :P )

dsc0782vh9.jpg

Edited by Dilesh

Hey guys,

here are some of my favorite shots..

I'm sending the rest over to MADZ so you should be able to see those on the gallery soon..

:)

very nice pics dilesh & pericles........... :)

dilesh here are my favorites from your pics

mind if i use supra's dash as my wallpaper? :)

dsc0765vc4.jpg

what's the white outline around us....were we in heaven?......J/K :lol:

dsc0786by1.jpg

very nice pic..gihanfx's sti i presume...BTW gihan heard you were there but didn't get a chance to meet ya...only saw the car..maybe next time ne?....it was hard for me to get to know all of ya'll cos i dunno anyone by sight :)

dsc0827xa9.jpg

Sorry to disappoint HellRazor :( ...but i thought it was more about meeting the people more than the cars? :P

really <_< .....and here i was thinking that some people left their "lady" at home because she had a drinking problem :P:lol:

anyway you more than made up for it by saving my life remember......otherwise i would be in pieces by now courtesy of the good ol' "udarata menike" :D

Dilesh, you have chosen some fantastic angles for those photos, and you truly have a good eye for photography :) even if your HDR/tone mapping is extreme ;)

look forward to seeing the rest of the photos you took!

it was good to meet you guys! Here are some more pics I liked.. apologies for the slight blurring.. I didn't focus/stop down enough..

please do check out the full size

Madz, if you like them, do go ahead and add them to your gallery :)

14w7hhk.jpg

2cyjeip.jpg

2ag6at4.jpg

ei2ser.jpg

2mh5quw.jpg

flfzgn.jpg

24gsjko.jpg

Edited by Saturn