• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

I think Bogzy summed it up machan... "Andenawa" literally! Its awesome to see all the hard work and the frustration you had to endure is finally getting close to paying off, she looks and sounds brilliant already, can't wait to see the finished product...

Do they work sundays btw? If you're headed that way would love to come take a look at her.

No machan. Went there today because the Datsun was acting up. Steering link issues. Will be going that way regularly. All you buggers are more than welcome. They work til 7pm everyday. I've tagged the place on four square. Search for "Indika's garage"

so finally the work on the paint starts rolling. sanded and cut one more time, with putty to smoothen out the surfaces. i'm hoping first coat will go on, on monday...

photo1qah.jpg

and the coilovers got dust boots, from an FB14!

photo2phc.jpg

Blue coil springs looks cool. Good selection bro. Awaiting for the final finish!!!! :)

see!! i told you guys there's a 4 door type R! its a very rare JDM only DC2 model. never made it out of japan. but it DOES EXIST!! props to chooty putha for finding this vid! wow... i was in ecstasy... and i want my car back!

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 1

Kurosawa is just a fantastic driver. But I don't think under standard conditions 250BHP AWD can keep a 195BHP Front wheel drive around a track. It was also good to see the GPX keep up so well. That's another FWD.

see!! i told you guys there's a 4 door type R! its a very rare JDM only DC2 model. never made it out of japan. but it DOES EXIST!! props to chooty putha for finding this vid! wow... i was in ecstasy... and i want my car back!

oh man i love best motoring videos here is the full video....

Type R Legend

Edited by dreamracer

Kurosawa is just a fantastic driver. But I don't think under standard conditions 250BHP AWD can keep a 195BHP Front wheel drive around a track. It was also good to see the GPX keep up so well. That's another FWD.

here is another example vtec beats the gtr 34 (i wish i knew Japanese)

Edited by dreamracer

so here's the strut tower bars in place. have to do a little messing around to get the aluminium bar in place. but we'll firgure something out. the double bars were a perfect fit for the stock strut tower. but i had to be the smartass and change that no... :S

photo1qoj.jpg

and here's a close up of the rear 4 point:

photo3et.jpg

aand finally, after long last they are prepping her for the last coat. so happy. only a few more weeks!

photo2mds.jpg

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 1

a day of days... i am completely, utterly blown away. moved, beyond words. its done. at long last. the mechanicals at least. and it is a work of art!

here's the finished engine bay, more or less. only the icing to be added now:

photo11jx.jpg

and here's a shot of the front lower member brace. couldn't get the rear. too dark

photo21gl.jpg

here's me trying out the shortshift. and what a shift it is! tighter than virgin p*ssy, creamy smooth, i've not felt a gear this good in a long while. aah!

and here's a clip taking her out of the space she's been in for the better part of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/enhance?v=1J3dSpgYZB0&video_referrer=watch

and finally kelum eases off once outside:

http://www.youtube.com/enhance?video_referrer=watch&v=LMkQIMBa6no

it was my turn to drive it afterwards. i wish i could've filmed that. absolutely speechless. she moves. like a hare with its ass on fire. and i didn't even hit 4000 rpm. rib crunching, pant-wetting god-fearing power.

• Like 1

a bit more work today, he had installed the header shroud, which was a nice touch. i didnt like the look of the asbestos wrap all that much

photo12nx.jpg

yes, in case you were wondering, we are re-routing that accelerator cable. getting a longer one to go around.

and here's the final addition to the engine bay. the wiper washer fluid reservoir! NOW its complete, oh wait, there's the grounding wire kit...

photo22jyw.jpg

and here's a shot of the rear lower member brace. just had to...

photo31ge.jpg

• Like 1

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic