• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

1968 Datsun 510 Sedan (Project Datto)

Komisiripala

Damn that bluebird grille! If only I had $1000 to get one! Oh well. Like the dash of color on the lip. Might do something similar with mine. Thanks hoonigan.

Cheers mate. Some cars can pop with a colour that otherwise can pass under the radar. Waiting to see what you're keeping under wraps!

It looks to be in a very sad state, and am sure you wont find many a 2 door of the kind. Googled pics but not much came up, unlike the 510s. And its designed by pininfarina apparently.

so here they are, gentlemen. at long last, the shipment from japan has arrived!

the cusco tower strut brace:

daf0.jpg

the JDM SSS steering wheel. i can't believe how new this looks! its like it rolled off the plant yesterday! still has than new car smell...

nip6.jpg

3gp3.jpg

i put it up in my vanity case, along with the old GSR steering, which was sold on ikm@n yesterday.

kfl.JPG

and those beautiful beautiful JDM SSS lights! this is all thanks to jaliya and schiffer. without the former i'd never have found an $850 light set for a song, and without the latter i'd never have been cajoled into looking for a set!

kcrx.JPG

Edited by Komisiripala

Said it before and will say it again...second time today...that steering wheel is an awesome find! Can't believe it came off a car that's been around longer than some of us here have been alive!!!

The only downside of those tail lights is that you can't see them in action from the driving seat :D Man that's gonna be a sight to whoever's stuck behind you in traffic!

Awesome stuff! Looks like Komi is celebrating an early Christmas... :)

The only downside of those tail lights is that you can't see them in action from the driving seat :D Man that's gonna be a sight to whoever's stuck behind you in traffic!

I'd rather have a better time looking through the rear view mirror, at other drivers going :o :o :o.

Awesome stuff! Looks like Komi is celebrating an early Christmas... :)

I'd rather have a better time looking through the rear view mirror, at other drivers going :o :o :o.

Mind you, this is not an Allion Mal light to make a jaw dropping effect on our average Toyota mentalists on the road.. Sadly there are so many of them among us you'd be lucky to have someone go awe behind seeing the lights...