• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

is it me or does it appear to have 4 wheel steering, cos the rear wheel def isnt aligned.

You're right its sitting weird. From the first picture (where the front is shot almost head on) it seems like the front two wheels have some negative camber, and its probably so for the back too?

Yep its a Scorpio

Is this India or Bangladesh? If its Bangladesh then there's that crackpot bangladeshi car guy Leepu or whatever who has a show on Discovery called: Chop-Shop -It could be one of his monstrosities. He doesn't seem to really care much about camber, structural rigidity, safety or weight-to-power ratio, its a weird show...

Edited by Kavvz

DC design has been around for some time. in case you guys haven't noticed, take a look at all the billboards at IOC sheds. whenever they advertise extra premium, they use DC concepts.

they even had a promotional movie called "tarzaan" which, of course, was a copy of KITT. it didn't have leopard print knickers, in case you were wondering. dont' watch it, tho. will make your eyes bleed.

funny how dilip puts the word "eco" and "supercar" in the same sentence.

we have to hand it to the indians. they make being goday so fashionable.

I've shot enough fashion to not completely agree, but on the other hand... they do manage things like the ICL uniforms. I'm yet to see an Indian designed or modified car that agrees with my taste.

There is a divide, I'm just not sure where it is. I think it might be regional, but not quite narrowed it down yet.

Avanti in italian means 'to go faster' or 'move forward'.You can hear Fernando Alonso yelling it over the radio after a Ferrari win.So not a bad name to give to a sports car.And to be honest 320BHP and 3 litre vtec,mid engined are impressive figures...As for the design,not every supercar has to look like a Ferrari or a Lambo...There are some manufacturers out there with oddball designs like Spyker and Morgan who manage to sell their cars just fine.

Edited by MasterDon
  • Like 1

DC design has been around for some time. in case you guys haven't noticed, take a look at all the billboards at IOC sheds. whenever they advertise extra premium, they use DC concepts.

they even had a promotional movie called "tarzaan" which, of course, was a copy of KITT. it didn't have leopard print knickers, in case you were wondering. dont' watch it, tho. will make your eyes bleed.

funny how dilip puts the word "eco" and "supercar" in the same sentence.

we have to hand it to the indians. they make being goday so fashionable.

i actually like some of DC's designs, yes some of them are copied from other cars such as that Ambassador was a mini rip off

here it is:

59669d1344619044-dc-carnation-sell-redes

DC-Design-Ambassador-1.jpg

it atleast looks better now

Edited by Magnum
  • Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic