• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

It certainly does have the suspension of a bullock-cart, so why not just put cart wheels on it too and call it a day... :D

ha ha ha very true.

on the subject of April fools jokes, dailymirror.lk ran an article as a joke which i thought was very unprofessional.

very unprofessional indeed.

anyways this was my idea of an april fools joke. not so brilliant. and not that professional either (especially with the number plate of the van next to it) :P

21encja.jpg

the idea was to show it to a few people who adore my car and tell them my sister rolled it or something. sadly i was too busy to get hold of them :angry-smiley-048:

It’s official

Our beloved Devinda has become the biggest post whore of Auto Lanka overtaking Peri on his way to the TOP posters of all time.

Congratulations Mr. Zzzz… Keep it up !!!

111afy.jpg

guys dont ya think this deserves a brand new thread? :)

Actually I was thinking of opening a new thread… then again thought not to, if Peri decided, enough is enough and try to overtake Dev again. Then Again we’ll have to open another thread “Peri does it again”. :rolleyes:

On the other hand, you could be the next possible threat even to Dev, at the rate you’re going... :angry-smiley-048:

• MADZ locked this topic