• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Pericles, Do read this thread.

First of all let me thank you for your idea on my post.

It is true other member says that I have my own thread I do not want to post unwnted not relavent to automobiles on to that thread.

Both the joint moderator and the other member has not got what I said on my post,

to first post to that thread as post whoring means on the Dictionary is just post anything on to this thread, your post count get increased.

For example. I read before I posted that few posts. Under, this thread gives all about the topic.

http://hiddenblock.c...thread-731.html

So two who posted against to my post will realize when they read above.

Few members posted I write wrong English. As all of us know English is not our language. It is a link language in the world

Yesterday conference Commonwealth delegates. Was conducted in English.

I have no shame to do few mistakes’ as long as I give the message to others.

I remember one member wrote on this subject some time back about the world link Language,

Thank you agin for your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

To call your current English 'wrong' would be an understatement. Yes, English is not our first language.

But I recall you making condescending remarks on how you speak the 'queen's english' learnt at SPC, and how other members on the forum are 3rd class people who speak shanty English. So since you criticize others' English, it is only fair they they do the same to you. And yes, we know that you are a shameless fellow from some of the stuff that you have said here. And contrary to your belief, about 90% of your message is lost in translation.

Members,

This photo proves the Japanese Automobile development after their Expo 1970.

I had few photos taken in1970 at Expo 1970. Try to post same they were black and white.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Could you post those pics?

1468641_700277923316028_1875018911_n.jpg

Magnum,

I am unable to up load immediately have to find in some of my old Albums 43 YEARS AGO. If I find early i will post same.

You can get the film from a video shop. Love in Tokyo Indian film has all US UK GERMAN cars at that time in japan.

I went To Japan with my wife and went to USA did a round world trip. Sterling pound was 13.65 rupees at that time total trip cost me SL Rupees: 55000/00 By airline. Ceylon, Singapore, and Hong Kong 2 days each airline account transfers. Japan 7 days we paid all bills. USA at LA About a month with my wife's cousin, From LA to NY by Gray hound Bus trip 20days.NY Back to Ceylon. London, Rome, Pakistan, India. Ceylon in 6 days all were free staying air line account to get the next connecting flight.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Magnum,

I am unable to up load immediately have to find in some of my old Albums 43 YEARS AGO. If I find early i will post same.

You can get the film from a video shop. Love in Tokyo Indian film has all US UK GERMAN cars at that time in japan.

I went To Japan with my wife and went to USA did a round world trip. Sterling pound was 13.65 rupees at that time total trip cost me SL Rupees: 55000/00 By airline. Ceylon, Singapore, and Hong Kong 2 days each airline account transfers. Japan 7 days we paid all bills. USA at LA About a month with my wife's cousin, From LA to NY by Gray hound Bus trip 20days.NY Back to Ceylon. London, Rome, Pakistan, India. Ceylon in 6 days all were free staying air line account to get the next connecting flight.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

This?

Edited by Magnum

Magnum,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

So you paid the bills in japan, but left a polla everywhere else??? chee chee.... I thought you had enough wealth to last you generations..

• Like 1

Look at all those fender mirrors! I want to back in time! Waaaaaaaaaahh! :sad-smiley-066:

Jaliya, have you seen this fender mirrors with power mirrors function? (1st and 7th photo in the advertisement)

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=132922

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

This?

Magnum,

I hope you saw on that film many foreign cars. Japan builds up with the help of western countries. If you see some old 2WW films on YOUTUBE you can see the Japan was full of ashes1945,

USA entered war after P /H air raid in early 1940s. After 1945 brought a new life to Japan when they surrendered unconditionally just after when the 2nd Atom bomb was exploded in Nagasaki 1945.

I had all those films, Which brought from Japan in 16 MM reels in Expo 70 Cannot find a projector my projector also was damaged. and sold 30 years ago to junk. All reels were full of fungus cannot use them. About 20 years ago I destroyed them before I shifted to my flat give you the links on you tube.

B/W JAPANESE SIGN FINAL SURRENDER on USS Missouri

Any member has look on this YOU TUBE clip will come to know Japanese war history, there are some more short films which are in B/W about Japan war with Allied forces.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

PS

There is a member who wants to have an unwanted exchange of posts towards me. I will ignore him even my first post to this thread the joint moderator posted without knowing the facts of the thread correct meaning what. I am not a fool to answer any more posts because I think MY explanation post was correct.

A friend of mine has a 7 sri Nissan Cedric (1976 I believe) with fender mirrors which are remotely controlled from insider the car, and it's cable operated. Still works like new.

A friend of mine has a 7 sri Nissan Cedric (1976 I believe) with fender mirrors which are remotely controlled from insider the car, and it's cable operated. Still works like new.

Might be 1 Sri 1 had the same system.

http://archives.dailymirror.lk/sections/supp/Rear/031213/5.asp

• MADZ locked this topic