• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

The Ducati is certainly a nice bike, but a 1200cc monster is hardly the bike to go through all that traffic. And i don't think Hammond got to even shift through the entire range of gears. Even a 200cc Vespa probably might have done a better job at that.

Multistrada is an adventure bike. The diavel isn't exactly track oriented. It's in the grey areas with the likes of Triumph Rocket and Yamaha VMax I guess. What I meant was that the diavel is leaning towards cruisers (harley type) therefore not exactly nimble.

Actor Paul Walker, a star of the "Fast & Furious" movie franchise, died Saturday in a car accident, according to his official Facebook page and verified Twitter account.

"It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide," according to a statement posted on his Facebook page.

"He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives," the statement said.

The website for the charity indicated there was an event in Southern California on Saturday to benefit victims of Typhoon Haiyan in the Philippines.

Along with Vin Diesel, the 40-year-old Walker has been one of the stalwarts of the "Fast and Furious" movie series, characterized by its racing scenes and attractive cast.

The box-office success of the first film in 2001 fueled sequels. The series' sixth installment came out earlier this year, topping the Memorial Day weekend box office.

A seventh film is scheduled for release in 2014.

On his verified Twitter account, Walker described himself as "outdoorsman, ocean addict, adrenaline junkie ... and I do some acting on the side."

Walker also is the star of "Hours," an independent film scheduled to be released December 13 about a father struggling to keep his newborn infant alive in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans. (CNN)

So sad !! RIP

"Mata mage nowana magema aadarayak thibuna" :smilie_liebe9:

My neighbour's Morris Minor after paint work done.

Still few things to come.

Another one sent to Galle for restoring. The black one brought down for getting spares.

ok00.jpg

1n80.jpg

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera

• MADZ locked this topic