• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Respect Bro!!! I too have the entire book series, as well as every single episode downloaded. I simply loved the accurate car drawings in the series... I'm a bit of a classic car fan (I collect die casts) and I'm pretty sure Tintin had an influence on it...

you have all the episodes downloaded? :o

I checked in torrent and couldnt find any...

Tin Tin was my chilhood hero... could say my hairstyle is also influenced from him :P

There is only 1 book I don't have, its the "The making of tin tin in the world of inca"... do you have it?

Her best friend is a friend of mine... Apparently she tried to defend her too with an fb status saying "No one likes history, and who remembers history too so its not a big deal"... She also got bashed by comments... but apparently for this fb status of her's she got 61 frigging likes.. are you kidding me? Maybe she got so much likes because she is hot too... so 61 people agrees with her... was curious to see who has liked those and mostly it were guys and more hot women.. what's with hot women and their stupidity... :speechless-smiley-004:

reminds of Kelly bundy (christina applegate) in 'Married with Children' if you've watched that...

you have all the episodes downloaded? :o

I checked in torrent and couldnt find any...

Tin Tin was my chilhood hero... could say my hairstyle is also influenced from him :P

There is only 1 book I don't have, its the "The making of tin tin in the world of inca"... do you have it?

Yes ..it was a painstaking process I found a low seeded torrent and it took ages but I have every episode (the 1992 Canadian series that is still telecast dubbed on TV)....

I was more of a haddock fan Tintin was too perfect even as a fictional character for my liking

World Of Inca was more of a later book not in the original series I dont have it though i do have the 'lake of sharks'... plus i couldnt find 'tintin in congo' and 'tintin and the soviets' those books are no longer in the market due to racial stereotyping, and animal cruelty - I have the PDF versions tho and yes they are Horribly Racist.

Yes ..it was a painstaking process I found a low seeded torrent and it took ages but I have every episode (the 1992 Canadian series that is still telecast dubbed on TV)....

I was more of a haddock fan Tintin was too perfect even as a fictional character for my liking

World Of Inca was more of a later book not in the original series I dont have it though i do have the 'lake of sharks'... plus i couldnt find 'tintin in congo' and 'tintin and the soviets' those books are no longer in the market due to racial stereotyping, and animal cruelty - I have the PDF versions tho and yes they are Horribly Racist.

I see...another die hard tin tin fan like me :D

The 7 chrystal balls was my favourite and also the broken ear...whats urs?

I see...another die hard tin tin fan like me :D

The 7 chrystal balls was my favourite and also the broken ear...whats urs?

Seven Crystal Balls and Flight 714 tied at #1.

#2 Red Sea sharks.

The most boring being Castafiore Emerald

• Like 1

Because he associated "Maha-nuwara" as to = Big City / Main City ? His next answer was Maha-ragama which transliterates to something along those lines too...

and he kept asking whether its wrong :speechless-smiley-004:

He was also jabbering crap when the year of independence was asked :sport-smiley-005:

the first thing that came to my mind ....

original.gif

Ah... the professor Calculus...

I think it was Capt. Haddock who said 'He is acting the goat' in the Calculus Affair?

This just a publicity stunt by acting the goat for their audience. It went viral on FB and they got their wish fulfilled, didn't they?

I wonder if they realize that they could get better publicity if they chased each other naked in the parliament grounds :sport-smiley-005:

Hahaha I loved this cartoon men... this is the best cartoon I have watched and the only book I have read over and over again.... still have all 21 books...
Respect Bro!!! I too have the entire book series, as well as every single episode downloaded. I simply loved the accurate car drawings in the series... I'm a bit of a classic car fan (I collect die casts) and I'm pretty sure Tintin had an influence on it...

Got all books myself and believe it or not, a few of those books belonged to my father originally (from the 1960s by the way). He treated them with respect and handed it over to me and bought me all the missing books as time went by.

Ah... the professor Calculus...

I think it was Capt. Haddock who said 'He is acting the goat' in the Calculus Affair?

It was first said in "Destination Moon".

• Like 2

Got all books myself and believe it or not, a few of those books belonged to my father originally (from the 1960s by the way). He treated them with respect and handed it over to me and bought me all the missing books as time went by.

Respect to your father... I like that concept of the passing heritage from father to son... Even I have planned something similar.. to pass my wrist watch to my son...

And now I also got that idea to pass the tin tin books too to the fellow if i get to have a son.... :)

Reminds me of a story of how being a Tintin fan actually landed myself a job... Being a software engineer, I was given a practical test and it was to build a simple website to manage ships and shipments. As sample data, I entered ship names like "Karaboudjan", "Sirius", "Aurora", "Peary" and so on. :P

I was called in for the final interview and the interviewer (who was apparently the reviewer of my work and also a Tintin fan) and his first question was "A Tintin nut are we?" We spoke about Tintin for about 10 minutes and then.... I got the job. :D

• Like 4

Hahaha I loved this cartoon men... this is the best cartoon I have watched and the only book I have read over and over again.... still have all 21 books...

Dude! you have all 21 books? I only have about 10 but I left them at Kandy home, should get them back. Loved every story every thing is well in detail all the little things were well thought of. Hergé was one brilliant creator. I have read every book over 10 times. My fav is The calculus affair since its my first tin tin book. Cartoon series was also good, love the fast phase action not like the Ben 10 shit nowadays, although the movie didn't become that popular. Any one know where to buy these books new?

Dude! you have all 21 books? I only have about 10 but I left them at Kandy home, should get them back. Loved every story every thing is well in detail all the little things were well thought of. Hergé was one brilliant creator. I have read every book over 10 times. My fav is The calculus affair since its my first tin tin book. Cartoon series was also good, love the fast phase action not like the Ben 10 shit nowadays, although the movie didn't become that popular. Any one know where to buy these books new?

most of the leading book stores have them.... sometimes its a bit tough to find a particular book I used to go with my dad to Maradana (I was 11 when i completed my collection) where there were used book stores who had some decent condition books...some of them were actually not used but shop soiled ones.

Respect to your father... I like that concept of the passing heritage from father to son... Even I have planned something similar.. to pass my wrist watch to my son...

And now I also got that idea to pass the tin tin books too to the fellow if i get to have a son.... :)

I became a Tintin fan thanks to my dad ...guess it was pretty much popular in the 60s-70s he used to read to me as a kid and pointed out some cars in the books and told me this is a citroen 2cv , this is a ford V8 etc...

And those books can help to improve ones English knowledge.

most of the leading book stores have them.... sometimes its a bit tough to find a particular book I used to go with my dad to Maradana (I was 11 when i completed my collection) where there were used book stores who had some decent condition books...some of them were actually not used but shop soiled ones.

I will try some leading book stores, but I don't think they are republishing them now.

• MADZ locked this topic