• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

They be ballin ! And it being a super GL you know the bricks are getting the best possible ride to their destination. Using a mere lorry to transport bricks is so yesteryear...

Hahaha using the van for transporting stuff for personal use isnt a bad thing. Thats one of the biggest advantage of having a van but I dont think I would carry bricks in mine. They leave dusts and a weird smell behind.

Also the van in the pic doesnt look like its given much care

I know a person who is doing some construction work for the government. He had a toyota hilux 2008 cab which he used to transport cement and sand to the construction site. Now he has a Montero sport. I wonder whether he is doing the same with it.

He probably was given Hilux, wasnt he?

Hahaha using the van for transporting stuff for personal use isnt a bad thing. Thats one of the biggest advantage of having a van but I dont think I would carry bricks in mine. They leave dusts and a weird smell behind.

Also the van in the pic doesnt look like its given much care

He probably was given Hilux, wasnt he?

No, it was his own. Edited by sathyajithj99

Wonder whether the designers were having some Psychedelic when they designed the last one of these. The front and back of the new model looks straight outta some hallucination.

:sport-smiley-004: not only that, the Nissan Leaf's backside design looks like the car is taking a dump in the commode :sport-smiley-004:

I don't get the toilet seat joke

And for some reason, the whole car is sorta packed with rigid foam, there's no gap between panels anywhere,

even the tow eye is screwed in through a cut in the rigid foam, same with rear bumper, door inners etc

Wonder whether the designers were having some Psychedelic when they designed the last one of these. The front and back of the new model looks straight outta some hallucination.

The third gen. looked ugly too at first but with the face lifts it became alright, I don't think much can be done to the new one though but then again we need to see it in person

:sport-smiley-004: not only that, the Nissan Leaf's backside design looks like the car is taking a dump in the commode :sport-smiley-004:

Tiv isnt gonna be happy reading that :D

And for some reason, the whole car is sorta packed with rigid foam, there's no gap between panels anywhere,

even the tow eye is screwed in through a cut in the rigid foam, same with rear bumper, door inners etc

Ah you already saw his post :P

I think rigid foam is used for sound insulation

Tiv isnt gonna be happy reading that :D

LOL... no no Tiv, nothing like that.... if you clearly observer the car, the rear wheels looks like the legs and the rear bumber with the backside looks like a man sitting on the commode :D

But since I have driven the leaf, I should say I like the car apart from the fact that there is no place/panel to keep my right hand while steering and the car is compact, you cant see the sides of the car apart from looking in the mirror, other than that i like the car :D

LOL... no no Tiv, nothing like that.... if you clearly observer the car, the rear wheels looks like the legs and the rear bumber with the backside looks like a man sitting on the commode :D

But since I have driven the leaf, I should say I like the car apart from the fact that there is no place/panel to keep my right hand while steering and the car is compact, you cant see the sides of the car apart from looking in the mirror, other than that i like the car :D

How else is it possible to see the sides of the car? Apart from poking your head out. :speechless-smiley-019:

How else is it possible to see the sides of the car? Apart from poking your head out. :speechless-smiley-019:

you can see only a part of the side if you look through the side mirrors, you dont see the complete side in case a vehicle has passed the margin where you can see through the mirror, so I do secretly stare from the side of my eyes through the rear windows like this pic below to see if vehicles has passed the mirror view margin :D

bjepwvw.jpg

you can see only a part of the side if you look through the side mirrors, you dont see the complete side in case a vehicle has passed the margin where you can see through the mirror, so I do secretly stare from the side of my eyes through the rear windows like this pic below to see if vehicles has passed the mirror view margin :D

You arent able to see the rear glass/door section in your side mirror? You do this in your Presea or when you drive a Leaf?

Edited by Magnum

You arent able to see the rear glass/door section in your side mirror? You do this in your Presea or when you drive a Leaf?

I can see the rear glass/windowvia my side mirror but i dont see all the vehicles that sneak in the side of my car from that small mirror so have to do the secret stare... In the leaf even if i do that i cant see anything due to its tint and compactness

I can see the rear glass/windowvia my side mirror but i dont see all the vehicles that sneak in the side of my car from that small mirror so have to do the secret stare... In the leaf even if i do that i cant see anything due to its tint and compactness

You havent set your mirror right, set it the right way you want it to be. If you move it outwards you will be able to see the vehicles.

• Like 1

The leaf does have serious visibility issues all around, and the massive A pillar with its minuscule window doesn't help either

dsc_5550.jpg

Edited by tiv

I thought Leaf was larger than it appears? Certainly looked that way when I was looking at the car closely. Didn't sit in it. So no idea about interior space. Tiv, please do clarify.

The car is indeed very large, and because of that reason the visiblity of the car is less (fat panels and all etc.)

I thought Leaf was larger than it appears? Certainly looked that way when I was looking at the car closely. Didn't sit in it. So no idea about interior space. Tiv, please do clarify.
The car is indeed very large, and because of that reason the visiblity of the car is less (fat panels and all etc.)

Yup the car is rather large, They've gone haywire with the plastic inside, ballooning it, affecting visibility, and cramping it a bit on the inside, the best measure I could say its the size of a vezel, and ground clearance is also not more than an inch shorter of a vezel.

Yup the car is rather large, They've gone haywire with the plastic inside, ballooning it, affecting visibility, and cramping it a bit on the inside, the best measure I could say its the size of a vezel, and ground clearance is also not more than an inch shorter of a vezel.

I like that ball kinda thing where you have to press to get the car moving :D

I don't know whether because its a new car, but the breaks were very very good, you just only have to keep your foot on the break and it stops right there... haha, I was pissing the people in the car while driving cuz i wasnt used to that type of good breaks :D

Howcome all you guys are missing the obvious ??? This guy spends time watching men sitting on commodes. Watching from behind nevertheless !!!

• Like 4

• MADZ locked this topic