• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Um, I know squat about drifting but can you drift a FWD? I thought drifting s for RWDs.

No you can't and for the average Sri lankan a handbrake turn is a drift.

• Like 2

Of course, you can :D

I don't think you can drift in a FWD, but sliding is possible.

To make a FWD slide, you have to do a "Scandinavian Flick" (this was explained by Jeremy on a YT video back in 2007 or so). Here when approaching a bend, you turn your wheel in the opposite direction and quickly flick it back to where you want to go forcing the car to lose traction. You regain control by putting on an opposite-lock to gain traction again.

Edited by maxxarox

Yes. In fact it happened yesterday according to the news article and it happened near Borella cemetery.

http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/articles/422574'>http://www.lankadeepa.lk/index.php/articles/422574

Are you happen to say another Tiida caught up fire before?

Yeah, I can slightly remember it was a few years ago.

There were a quite a lot of car fires recently.

Yap, some of them being on the highway as well. The news doesn't say much, any idea what could have caused these? Overheated engine, electrical sparks?

It's nice to see these kind of idiots also follow this page, they can learn a thing or two there.

• Like 2

It's nice to see these kind of idiots also follow this page, they can learn a thing or two there.

Unfortunately some of these pricks never learn their lesson till they run into a leyland head on. They think overtaking on single/double lines, running a red light without getting coped is cool and some kind of a skill that only they have.

• Like 1

Unfortunately some of these pricks never learn their lesson till they run into a leyland head on. They think overtaking on single/double lines, running a red light without getting coped is cool and some kind of a skill that only they have.

True story. And also I personally know there are some girlfriends who encourage these idiots to commit such acts.

True story. And also I personally know there are some girlfriends who encourage these idiots to commit such acts.

Fine, they can get their wedding in hell or even heaven.

I follow my gf home when we're out late to make sure she gets home safely, and srsly, she thinks the lines on roads are merely for decoration. I've given up on advising her how to drive, suffice to say when we ride together it's always my car or I drive her's.

• Like 2

I follow my gf home when we're out late to make sure she gets home safely, and srsly, she thinks the lines on roads are merely for decoration. I've given up on advising her how to drive, suffice to say when we ride together it's always my car or I drive her's.

In your case at least you are there someone with some sense (no offence to your GF) :D

But imagine both are idiots on the road. It's chaos.

My guess for the cause for fires is the poor wiring done while fixing aftermarket stuff

Yes most of the time. Improper grounding of electricals also cause sparks that can lead to a fire.

• MADZ locked this topic