• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

thought i'd post pics of my last car for the hell of it

SNC000211.jpg

SNC000201.jpg

minimal damage on the front bumper and hood and the rear bumper and trunk lid. That's what happens when you start rolling side to side on a field real fast.

Edited by jdnet

What happened machan? :unsure: Sorry to see that. That looks like a pretty bad crash. Hope nothing serious happened to the passangers and the driver. :)

Nothing happened lol. I walked away only with a bad back and there were no passengers. This was in U.S.A this year during the winter. Rolled over three times after hitting some ice. Luckily it was on a small road with a cornfield bordering it and there was quite a bit of snow on the field i landed in.

Nothing happened lol. I walked away only with a bad back and there were no passengers. This was in U.S.A this year during the winter. Rolled over three times after hitting some ice. Luckily it was on a small road with a cornfield bordering it and there was quite a bit of snow on the field i landed in.

Yowtch! Musta been quite an experience... :o Glad you're okay.

Yowtch! Musta been quite an experience... :o Glad you're okay.

yeah lol. I landed right back on the wheels so I could get out of the car fine. Although the worst part about it was that it was -10 degrees and I had to bait buckets full of water and fish on my back seat. Ended up getting drenched in water and it froze up on me right away. Left my jacket in the trunk and couldnt open it to get it so I had to stay out in the dreadful cold for 30 mins till the cops could track me down since I didn't exactly know where I was. Although the good thing is that I ended up buying this jeep to replace the car:

DSC_0731.jpg

DSC_0743.jpg

DSC_0729.jpg

My wife's putting it up for sale this week because I decided to sgtay in Sri Lanka and she will be moving here next month.

oh dear...now where are those falling grand pianos when you need one :lol:

I'll refrain from posting my full thoughts here cos it's an Al advertisement.

LOL I posted it with no bad intentions, not to diss the ad or anything, so please don't make me get bad rep from mods :P

Some members of the forum was negative when I wrote Mr. G. Ramanayke is a good pay master.

I think most members do not like my Writing to this forum because I am more practical.

I request members to tell me direct to stop writing instead of abusing me like one member I had to complain his writing to the authority of the forum.

In the reason past also he abused me he is proud of his number of posts I don't think he can time a Engine properly.

Wijesinghe.

Ok Mr. Wijesinghe. I will tell you directly as you advised us to.

1. You need to take a few grammar lessons.

2. When writing, get to the point instead of beating around the bush and stop going off topic on every thread.

3. Stop indirectly marketing your services and posting your phone number and addresses.

4. This isn't a government institute so you can refer to the "authority" as moderators and administrators and stop calling everyone Mr. ABC. This isn't an office.

5. Stop taking everything as a personal attack. Disagreeing with your methods isn't a personal attack.

6. I don't care how many years experience you have. The automotive world makes big changes in technology each day and a good mechanic will learn from others despite having 50 years experience. No one knows how to fix every car. They need advice from another person or even a book.

7. I know you think Chinese vans are great. It's your opinion but please stop posting about China in every thread.

8. We don't care about your friend forgetting to put water into a van.

9. Stop making stupid arguments and calling people abusive when they disagree

10. Stop posting in CAPS

Consider these your 10 commandments. Read them before every post.

There, I was bieng as direct as I can. Now please don't call this a personal attack, it's mearly a piece of advice.

Now. lets get to the topic at hand.

Edited by jdnet

2. When writing, get to the point instead of beating around the bush and stop going off topic on every thread.

3. Stop indirectly marketing your services and posting your phone number and addresses.

4. This isn't a government institute so you can refer to the "authority" as moderators and administrators.

5. Stop taking everything as a personal attack. Disagreeing with your methods isn't a personal attack.

6. Stop calling everyone Mr. ABC. This isn't an office.

7. I know you think Chinese vans are great. It's your opinion but please stop posting about China in every thread.

8. We don't care about your friend forgetting to put water into a van.

9. Stop making stupid arguments and calling people abusive when they disagree

10. Stop posting in CAPS

There, I was bieng as direct as I can. Now please don't call this a personal attack, it's mearly a piece of advice.

On a different note

There is nothing wrong with using " broken English " in a forum ,After all we are all Sri Lankans , English is not our mother tongue .

So don't expect everyone to speak/write properly in English in a forum like this.

On a different note

There is nothing wrong with using " broken English " in a forum ,After all we are all Sri Lankans , English is not our mother tongue .

So don't expect everyone to speak/write properly in English in a forum like this.

Well I know but when it comes to the point where a post is so illegible that is makes your eyes bleed, it raises health concerns. :rolleyes: . If someone is bad at grammar, thats one thing, but, to create utter confusion is another.

On a different note

I agree. Its really not nice to put someone down just because their English is bad.

On a different note

Just FYI, we've been thru this before, and I don't know how many other long time members are sick of it, but I certainly am.

We don't really single out people with broken English, we can generally say when its genuine. We don't like people who do it on purpose when their English is fine. Sylvi gets the special mention coz he thinks his English is great and tries to fix other ppls English when he forgets all rules of grammar, punctuation and netiquette.

Dude,

This is called 'wadi bana'.

Remember - When you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing at you..!

BTW. It's 'merely' - not 'mearly'

Dude,

This is called 'wadi bana'.

Remember - When you point a finger at someone, there are 3 pointing at you..!

BTW. It's 'merely' - not 'mearly'

Now.... lets get back to the original topic of the thread.

Edited by jdnet

• MADZ locked this topic