• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid hippy bitch!

The dude's a stand-up guy for not going a-wall on her. Honestly what a whack job. Gotta love the comments: " That Prius driver sure got screwed on that sex change" and "Is it your right to make that much Pollution?- Is it your right to be an elitist tightass? Or is that just your personality?" :D !

LMAO...I think we found Cali's girlfriend guys,you know,the one that he bangs ten times a day. :lol:

Stupid hippy bitch!

Are we sure this isnt cali himself ? :action-smiley-025:

LMAO...I think we found Cali's girlfriend guys,you know,the one that he bangs ten times a day. :lol:

Stupid hippy bitch!

i think MD is right... :lol: and Cali damn man you have very bad taste in women can't you do better than that than again you have a very bad taste on cars too dude i hope you two can live happily ever after with your hybrid hippie love good day to you sir. :)

Lmao! Toyota don't know it, but they've created a new extremist religion. Next thing you know, you'll get Prius drivers screaming their heads off and driving into gas guzzlers, kamikaze-style. :D

Lol, BAAANZAAAAAIi.. no wait.... PRIAAAAAASSSSSSSS

Lmao! Toyota don't know it, but they've created a new extremist religion. Next thing you know, you'll get Prius drivers screaming their heads off and driving into gas guzzlers, kamikaze-style. :D

Lol, BAAANZAAAAAIi.. no wait.... PRIAAAAAASSSSSSSS

LMAO........ :lol: :lol: :lol: prius extremist terrorist cult group. :D

LMAO...I think we found Cali's girlfriend guys,you know,the one that he bangs whose photo he faps to ten times a day because she won't let him do anything else since his equipment is comparable in size to the gearshift of his Prius. :lol:

Stupid hippy bitch!

Edited by terrabytetango
  • Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic