• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2Nd Hand Market Of The Hybrid Vehicles

bumblebee

Question

Im using a Toyota Axio.Wish to sell it and buy a new hybrid.But i wonder about its 2nd hand market.I've never heard of anyone using a second hand one..

In my opinion hybrid is more sophisticated and worth driving for its minimal fuel expenses.But on the otherhand its more like a computer and vulnerable to electronic damage and the battery is expensive;Further more, its said that long distance travel is not worthy than the short distance one.

The current gov budget proposal is more towards the supportin of the hybrids.So I hope more will be used in future and options would be available.

So is it worth to buy a hybrid regardless of the second hand value..?

I value your reply..

Bumblebee

Edited by bumblebee

@hoonigan :As for me, I just stretch it and tie a knot behind the leak. Piece of cake.

unfortunately not everyone can afford to loose out a inch or 2 of condom length in a knot. The regular length is barely sufficient, if you know what I mean ;)

• Like 1

Well this thread went to shit anyway.

Anyway I proved my point: condoms can be repaired. The latter solution is DIY. If you want the full length you can use the first option.

Word of advice: keep a spare one to use untill u get the original one fixed.

Actually it's nothing like that.

Had I heard of a Mr. Wijesinghe who works as an telecommunications engineer working at AT&T, my first impression of the person would be 'wow, must be smart and capable'. But what we heard was "relative of sylvi, who's trying to set up shop fixing something that he's not an expert in, and even the experts in the field don't know how to fix".

Sadly due to your track record, any person, business or product that you (sylvi) endorse is looked at with skepticism. So in fact you'll be doing the person, business,product a greater favour by NOT talking about it. I hope that clears out any doubts you had.

Love and Regards,

Watchman

PS: Sylvi, you've been mistaking this terminology for quite a while now... it's called a 1st world country. Not a 1st class country.

Sadly due to your track record, Explain that?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sadly due to your track record, Explain that?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

You have been giving a fair bit of bad advise, asking people to do dangerous/unconventional things and at times been impractical,dispite constantly boasting your 50 years of experience from all over the world.

Hence, whatever you say, we take with a pinch of salt.

You have been giving a fair bit of bad advise, asking people to do dangerous/unconventional things and at times been impractical,dispite constantly boasting your 50 years of experience from all over the world.

Hence, whatever you say, we take with a pinch of salt.

Members,

Above post is misleading my carrier.

I have more than 50 years in Automobile industry. My late father's business registration is more than 75 years.

I have followed his footsteps. Continue till I live. Not to be a Maka Bass in Automobile industry.

Yes I do experiments with my money. It can be not to conventional standards.

Yesterday one A/L member got advice for his vehicle. More than 30 A/L members had contact me and got advice from me.

I do not know how this member is posting not relevant posts to the topic to the forum?

I am not advertising this link, this is purely member to know who I am. EDITED: NO ADVERTISING IN THE FORUMS!

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Edited by Supra_Natural
Advertising

I'm sure Sampath Gunasekara intended good when he asked Sylvi to come back to the forum.

But Sylvi i believe its high time you stay silent once again and use that time to do something self satisfactory . There should be things you like to do besides getting in to arguments in an internet forum rite.

I believe time is a luxury you are loosing more than any of us here. hence the suggestion. Hope you'll take it in a positive way.

Best regards

• Like 1

Well this thread went to shit anyway.

Anyway I proved my point: condoms can be repaired. The latter solution is DIY. If you want the full length you can use the first option.

Word of advice: keep a spare one to use untill u get the original one fixed.

It WAS shit to begin with.

Liya

Please explain reason to AT&T customers to weep.

Every person has a time to retire.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Nothing Honorable Sir, just forget about it.

Good to hear your relation has now retired and have still not electrocuted himself.

I wish him all the best in his endeavor to test the boundaries of human evolution

Edited by liya

@hoonigan :As for me, I just stretch it and tie a knot behind the leak. Piece of cake.

That's a risk not worth taking - a shortened condom increases the odds drastically. I think cling wrap would be a safer option :lol:

That's a risk not worth taking - a shortened condom increases the odds drastically. I think cling wrap would be a safer option :lol:

Oh I just had a better idea after seeing your profile pic... NO condoms needed!!!

• Like 1

Good to hear your relation has now retired and have still not electrocuted himself.

I wish him all the best in his endeavor to test the boundaries of human evolution

Natural selection at work yo. Trying out to be a nominee for the Darwin awards.

I'm sure Sampath Gunasekara intended good when he asked Sylvi to come back to the forum.

But Sylvi i believe its high time you stay silent once again and use that time to do something self satisfactory . There should be things you like to do besides getting in to arguments in an internet forum rite.

I believe time is a luxury you are loosing more than any of us here. hence the suggestion. Hope you'll take it in a positive way.

Best regards

triniry,

triniry,

Thank you for your advice.

I am a very active person; little time if I get me read messages on A/L.

Always try to help the younger motorists.

Not to anyone who write against me.

Health wealth and happiness to you.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Mr.

liya,

I will be going out of Colombo with him and his wife.

Will try to get more details of H/B recondition with used sticks.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

I have more than 50 years in Automobile industry. My late father's business registration is more than 75 years.

I have followed his footsteps. Continue till I live. Not to be a Maka Bass in Automobile industry.

Yesterday one A/L member got advice for his vehicle. More than 30 A/L members had contact me and got advice from me.

I do not know how this member is posting not relevant posts to the topic to the forum?

I am not advertising this link, this is purely member to know who I am. EDITED: NO ADVERTISING IN THE FORUMS!

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Moderator.Supra_Natural,EDITED: NO ADVERTISING IN THE FORUMS!

I knew that you will issue a warning and edit my post.

This additional warning of number 9 and all others also because of the watchman.

He will be happy to find that, best future for him.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe

Ohh no! What happened to your carrier?

Well, most of us here help people if/when we can. But we dont stalk them or tell them to come over to our houses or anything. ANd mostly, we don't count how many people we help. It's as sad as counting how many times you've had sex.

Anyway i was too late and missed the link you posted.

Anyway, don't take things so seriously. Relax. And don't give advise or history lessons if it's not asked for.

Regards

Watchman

Edited by Watchman

This additional warning of number 9 and all others also because of the watchman.

Dear Sylvi, If that is the case then you have a simple answer to all your woes. Eliminate Watchman.... I mean from your equation.

Oh I just had a better idea after seeing your profile pic... NO condoms needed!!!

I dunno..if the patching up can be done utilizing eco soft-rubber then you might get some performance advantages through reduced friction...lesser rolling resistance...

Dear Sylvi, If that is the case then you have a simple answer to all your woes. Eliminate Watchman.... I mean from your equation.

This might be the first time I'm seeing Rumesh giving inappropriate advice :D

If the gent has a relative in the underworld, he might take your adice to heart and eliminate our poor Watchman, litterally.

Rumesh88 and iRage,

I forget and forgive who do any harm to me. I have visited for last few years all my past living workers. Whom I have terminated their services.Due to their mistakes.

I have mentioned to them I have come to tail end of my life, therefore I do not want to have enemy. In last stages of my life.

Some of them have gone to labor tribunals. later to civil courts, requesting more compensation. I normally get rid of a worker with three months pay.

Watchmen must understand one day I will meet him face to face. I was told by a senior member in A/L forum, that he is a nice person.

It is left for him to understand people in the society. Respect them. One member said that you can write any thing on a forum but they will not tell face to face.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

This might be the first time I'm seeing Rumesh giving inappropriate advice :D

If the gent has a relative in the underworld, he might take your adice to heart and eliminate our poor Watchman, litterally.

Hoonigan,

I don't think that Rumesh88's post means to eliminate Watchmen. By any harm to his life. By getting some others to punish him bodily or scolding.

I had underworld relatives within my family. One person is not to be seen for last few years in SL.

Two of his brothers have gone to their last resting place trying to behave like his elder brother.

My previous post(#224) explains the attitude towards to my enemy. I will never harm to a human life.

If I do any harm to any one, I will suffer before I die.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Rumesh88 and iRage,

I forget and forgive who do any harm to me. I have visited for last few years all my past living workers. Whom I have terminated their services.Due to their mistakes.

I have mentioned to them I have come to tail end of my life, therefore I do not want to have enemy. In last stages of my life.

Some of them have gone to labor tribunals. later to civil courts, requesting more compensation. I normally get rid of a worker with three months pay.

Watchmen must understand one day I will meet him face to face. I was told by a senior member in A/L forum, that he is a nice person.

It is left for him to understand people in the society. Respect them. One member said that you can write any thing on a forum but they will not tell face to face.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Hoonigan,

I don't think that Rumesh88's post means to eliminate Watchmen. By any harm to his life. By getting some others to punish him bodily or scolding.

I had underworld relatives within my family. One person is not to be seen for last few years in SL.

Two of his brothers have gone to their last resting place trying to behave like his elder brother.

My previous post(#224) explains the attitude towards to my enemy. I will never harm to a human life.

If I do any harm to any one, I will suffer before I die.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Watchman*