• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

To Buy Car Wax And Polish

MAS

Please advice if these products are available in Sri Lanka and where they could be bought....

1. Meguiar's

2. Mothers

3. Turtle wax

Mods please delete this post if it is against the rules. :violent-smiley-030:

Thanks.

Turtle regular and metallic is available at most of the auto parts stores. Its a pretty good product too. If you don't mind paying a bit more get the liquid one cause its easier to use it. But both the products contain the same formula I think.

Please advice if these products are available in Sri Lanka and where they could be bought....

1. Meguiar's

2. Mothers

3. Turtle wax

Mods please delete this post if it is against the rules. :violent-smiley-030:

Thanks.

I always have good expriences after my model has had a brazillian wax.... :lol::P:lol:

Any idea if its better than the 3M liquid wax? Cause I use that. I bought that for around a 1000 bucks.

WAY much better - Price is steep but hay ......If you love her then might as well spend - Past is wax the best opposed to liquid which is easier to apply.

A way that repels water is needed these days due to heavy rain - As MiamiAce said follow the link this subject has been discussed extensively

Mods Hope this is OK else pls remove : Vilocity 777487160

Edited by mazdaspeed

• 5 years later...

There's eagle 1 wax in a tube(couldn't remember the exact name), which says shine will lasts for 9months. It don't give the white residue and easy to apply. Ive reapplied after 3 months and its really good.

I'm using the eagle nano wax spray once a month along with the eagle wash and wax weekly..no wax dust or polishing needed gives away a deep blasting shine..haven't seen a wax tube though, like to try out...

Note of caution about getting stuff like Wax from Ebay. From my experience the shipping charges are really high for these type of goods ( compared to the original price of the product) and two glass cleaner bottles i got through ebay got held up in post office. May not be the case for everyone but just a heads up.

• 2 years later...

Sorry to revive an old thread....but...

Has anyone used SONAX shampoos, polishes and waxes ?

I ave never used it before and SONAX is what seems to be readily available and all over the place in Vietnam.

So just wandering how decent it is....is it easily applied and buffed off ?