• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Saw this on FB <3

264956_417914881579013_1419398354_n.jpg

What a beauty! It looks well cared for too. Its a shame the modern Pontiac's look like shit. If it wasn't for the new Cadillac CTS-V / CTS and the Corvette; GM's entire line-up would be pretty much one big write off.

Edited by Kavvz

Saw this on FB <3

264956_417914881579013_1419398354_n.jpg

Holy mother..... now this is A Car....and its in our shores....i couldn't see the pic from the office and was wondering what is it so special in a photo that everyone has gone over the moon by merely seeing it... So now i know....

What a beauty! It looks well cared for too. Its a shame the modern Pontiac's look like shit. If it wasn't for the new Cadillac CTS-V / CTS and the Corvette; GM's entire line-up would be pretty much one big write off.

agree with that.

the new pontiacs do look rubbish.. or its just a Holden re-bagged.

It's the only nsx of that vintage in the country. Liked it better without all the rice tho. Rather sad looking now

dude u kinda sorta riced your integra too :P

its just personal taste.

it could have been a hell of a lot of worse if local eg8 boys got there hands on it..

(stickers everywhere, fart cannons sticking out of the rear bumper, huge transparent spoilers, neon, neon everywhere. and so on)

dude u kinda sorta riced your integra too :P

its just personal taste.

it could have been a hell of a lot of worse if local eg8 boys got there hands on it..

(stickers everywhere, fart cannons sticking out of the rear bumper, huge transparent spoilers, neon, neon everywhere. and so on)

Dude mine doesn't even have a body kit, let alone vtec and "amma budu-wewa" stickers... I am insult!! :D

• MADZ locked this topic