• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

That is the new M4.

OK, wait, my bad, I thought this was the replacement to the Z4 M. Obviously not, this is the new 4 series with M treatment.

http://www.egmcartech.com/2013/01/14/2013-detroit-bmw-4-series-concept/

At least I wasn't totally off the wall in thinking this is looks more like an M3 should look like. Since they already make a 4 door M3 I guess the M3 will transition to 4 door only? Be like a smaller M5?

OK, wait, my bad, I thought this was the replacement to the Z4 M. Obviously not, this is the new 4 series with M treatment.

http://www.egmcartech.com/2013/01/14/2013-detroit-bmw-4-series-concept/

At least I wasn't totally off the wall in thinking this is looks more like an M3 should look like. Since they already make a 4 door M3 I guess the M3 will transition to 4 door only? Be like a smaller M5?

aahh...

and yea i think so as well. that M3 will be only commin on 4 door here after.

compared to this (looks, power economy) its gonna be useless buying a 2 door M3

Good one! :D

and it's true...a couple of weeks back I remember reading an article in the International news where a would-be car jacker threatened the female driver of the car, got in and....ran away after stalling the car four or five times. :speechless-smiley-004:

and it's true...a couple of weeks back I remember reading an article in the International news where a would-be car jacker threatened the female driver of the car, got in and....ran away after stalling the car four or five times. :speechless-smiley-004:

americans.jpg

• MADZ locked this topic