• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

http://youtu.be/691EkYkwD28

@2:50 - Dont compromise and go with your own instincts for styling your car.

^ Something to everyone to learn including me when it comes to critizing other cars. ( unless they are silly ricers :) )

But these guys are ALL ricers. Any old 12 year old driving their mom's grocery getter would drive circles around these buggers in their riced out cars that can't even take a corner properly.

IMO, ricer= idiot who mods a car for looks alone, sometimes even sacrificing practicality and drivability= these two morons.

These buggers took a perfectly good car and rendered it useless by dropping it down so low, that it sweeps up garbage as they drive along. In our area we have municipality workers who bring along a tractor and a push cart for that, but these two, oh no! That's too char for them, these two use their 'custom V*P' cars to do that...

Edited by Kavvz

But these guys are ALL ricers. Any old 12 year old driving their mom's grocery getter would drive circles around these buggers in their riced out cars that can't even take a corner properly.

IMO, ricer= idiot who mods a car for looks alone, sometimes even sacrificing practicality and drivability= these two morons.

These buggers took a perfectly good car and rendered it useless by dropping it down so low, that it sweeps up garbage as they drive along. In our area we have municipality workers who bring along a tractor and a push cart for that, but these two, oh no! That's to char for them, these two use their 'custom V*P' cars to do that...

agreed with that

but put it this way. at least this is not an eyesore like what our fiberglass guys do. i.e KRK.

These people at least believe that they are less practical and so on. where our fellows talk about aerodynamics and cooling systems and stuff they don't know shi* about.

For me These are like showcase cars. not daily runners. i sort of think of it as expressing your imagination.

But what i highlighted was what he said "Don't compromise and go with your own instincts for styling your car",

These buggers took a perfectly good car and rendered it useless by dropping it down so low, that it sweeps up garbage as they drive along. In our area we have municipality workers who bring along a tractor and a push cart for that, but these two, oh no! That's too char for them, these two use their 'custom V*P' cars to do that...

now now you don't talk about VIPs cars like that. the are no way near those rice buckets!

agreed with that

but put it this way. at least this is not an eyesore like what our fiberglass guys do. i.e KRK.

These people at least believe that they are less practical and so on. where our fellows talk about aerodynamics and cooling systems and stuff they don't know shi* about.

For me These are like showcase cars. not daily runners. i sort of think of it as expressing your imagination.

But what i highlighted was what he said "Don't compromise and go with your own instincts for styling your car",

Fair enough: I see your point about them being more of a 'show case car'.

now now you don't talk about VIPs cars like that. the are no way near those rice buckets!

lol ! Those cars are just hi-fi V I P rice buckets for the discerning ricers!

Edited by Kavvz

lol ! Those cars are just hi-fi V I P rice buckets for the discerning ricers!

I understand your point but not all vehicles can be mode with performance parts. when it comes to V*P cars there's no point fixing them with big turbo chargers or brakes, cuz they aren't the vehicles used for racing purpose. If I move to Japan the first thing i'll be working for is a V*P car. love them :smilie_liebe9:

TRACKS_QTR.jpg

98980d1228616286-vip-cars-ls430-vip-rear

bazreia_car_1.jpg

10-10-29-lexus-ls-600h-vip-sema-2010.jpg

I understand your point but not all vehicles can be mode with performance parts. when it comes to V*P cars there's no point fixing them with big turbo chargers or brakes, cuz they aren't the vehicles used for racing purpose. If I move to Japan the first thing i'll be working for is a V*P car. love them :smilie_liebe9:

No offence meant- I thought you were pulling my leg. Well its a matter of taste. Not my thing, but hey, that doesn't mean its all bad...or that my tastes are necessarily any good.

:grinning-smiley-003:

Edited by Kavvz

• MADZ locked this topic