• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

It's actually a manual, she couldn't get the clutch balance right hence it rolled back and knocked the SUV, then the person in the SUV pushed her and helped her go up :P

A gentleman. If it were me I'd be either a) Too busy calling my insurance company to care, B) Calling her husband to let him know his wife can't drive for shit and to get his ass down there before I drive her car into a wall for her...

Edited by Kavvz

This looks promising

Nice! Did I see a 70s Celica at 0:20? :)

These two games are what I'm going crazy over these days:

1. Dirt Rally: This is undoubtedly the most realistic rally simulation I've played since Richard Burns Rally. The physics, damage and pretty much everything is so realistic.

2. Project CARS: Real cars, real tracks, mindblowing graphics, realistic simulation. What more could you ask for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qan-mjxTQw8

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

It's actually a manual, she couldn't get the clutch balance right hence it rolled back and knocked the SUV, then the person in the SUV pushed her and helped her go up :P

Lol. That makes perfect sense. :)

A gentleman. If it were me I'd be either a) Too busy calling my insurance company to care, B) Calling her husband to let him know his wife can't drive for shit and to get his ass down there before I drive her car into a wall for her...

I know right? That guy acted pretty cool! The first time I watched the video I was thinking of how crazy I would have gone if someone did that my van :D

• Like 1

I know right? That guy acted pretty cool! The first time I watched the video I was thinking of how crazy I would have gone if someone did that my van :D

Actually I thought the SUV driver was also a woman..

Nice of the SUV driver, but you cant just overlook the incompetence of the car driver. If you cant balance a clutch on a manual transmission you shouldn't be driving one.

2. Project CARS: Real cars, real tracks, mindblowing graphics, realistic simulation. What more could you ask for?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qan-mjxTQw8

This looks pretty good too. These days mostly playing Real Racing 3. Free on Android, but the issue is, my tab can't seem to handle some of the more advanced cars and big tracks, crashes all the time. The 919 and Le Mans. So frustrating to get thru so much of the game and get stuck like that. And it's EA Sports and officially licensed products, so you get Audi, Toyota and Porsche Le Mans LMP1 cars AND Ferrari's TF14 F1 car. In addition to 100+ other cars.

I prefer it to PC games coz the steering is based on the gyro sensor, so its easier to make little adjustments rather than arrow keys on a keyboard. Check it out and see.

https://www.facebook.com/games/?fbs=106&app_id=460467634006139

The quality is unbelievable far better than old PC games we used to play with 3D cards in the early 2000s. From a 2 year old Android device. That aspect always amazes me.

http://www.ea.com/real-racing-3/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.r3_row&hl=en

Oh, I already own all the GTRs on offer ;) Still to get my hands on the Veyrons and the Koenigseggs tho...

Yeah. Haven't played a good rally game in about over 10 years, when we used to gather at Mad Max's for Colin McRae. Ah, Uni time.

If you're into Rally games, then you've got to try this out. It's a simulation, so sometimes driving fast is not even the objective, the damage and handling is just spot on to a level where if you nick the edge of the road at high speed, you'll flip your car or get a puncture the least. You've got a team that specializes on various areas of the car and properly setting it up before each rally is vital.

This looks pretty good too. These days mostly playing Real Racing 3. Free on Android, but the issue is, my tab can't seem to handle some of the more advanced cars and big tracks, crashes all the time. The 919 and Le Mans. So frustrating to get thru so much of the game and get stuck like that. And it's EA Sports and officially licensed products, so you get Audi, Toyota and Porsche Le Mans LMP1 cars AND Ferrari's TF14 F1 car. In addition to 100+ other cars.

I prefer it to PC games coz the steering is based on the gyro sensor, so its easier to make little adjustments rather than arrow keys on a keyboard. Check it out and see.

https://www.facebook.com/games/?fbs=106&app_id=460467634006139

The quality is unbelievable far better than old PC games we used to play with 3D cards in the early 2000s. From a 2 year old Android device. That aspect always amazes me.

http://www.ea.com/real-racing-3/

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.games.r3_row&hl=en

Oh, I already own all the GTRs on offer ;) Still to get my hands on the Veyrons and the Koenigseggs tho...

I have this installed on my phone, and I agree it's one of the best racing games I've played on the phone. I have not reached as far as you've got though. The two games above are so good I've stopped playing games on the phone for a while now.

As for playing with a keyboard, I play using a Logitech G27 wheel. It's got a 6 speed shifter, a clutch, paddle shifters and a 900 degree lock to lock rotation angle (which I have customized to 540 for rallying). Both above games fully support the G27 which takes it to a whole new level. :)

If you're into Rally games, then you've got to try this out. It's a simulation, so sometimes driving fast is not even the objective, the damage and handling is just spot on to a level where if you nick the edge of the road at high speed, you'll flip your car or get a puncture the least. You've got a team that specializes on various areas of the car and properly setting it up before each rally is vital.

I have this installed on my phone, and I agree it's one of the best racing games I've played on the phone. I have not reached as far as you've got though. The two games above are so good I've stopped playing games on the phone for a while now.

As for playing with a keyboard, I play using a Logitech G27 wheel. It's got a 6 speed shifter, a clutch, paddle shifters and a 900 degree lock to lock rotation angle (which I have customized to 540 for rallying). Both above games fully support the G27 which takes it to a whole new level. :)

Phone is too small. Not enough wow in it. even the 7 inch tab is kinda small, but it light enough to play a long time. I'd love to see it on a Nexus 10 tho :)

Phone is too small. Not enough wow in it. even the 7 inch tab is kinda small, but it light enough to play a long time. I'd love to see it on a Nexus 10 tho :)

Was wondering how you guys play games on those tiny phones. There was times that I felt a 21" full hd screen is too small. :P

Phone is a OnePlus One but I agree on it still being small for a game of this nature.

Remember you having a Nexus 4 and 7. Still have 'em?

• MADZ locked this topic