• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

AE100 and the CT210/211 series Carina/Corona had

lol thats just the tip of the iceburg... almost all there cars had these, Toyota Sera. camry, hilux, celica, starlet even some recent toyota yaris had these

and this is the Fragrance system TIV mentioned

1463750d1408478377-searching-very-rear-p

Also heard there are Denso Aftermarket units you could buy there too

• Like 1

AE100 and the CT210/211 series Carina/Corona had

Talking about optional extras, have u guys seen this car?

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?35938-My-93-Corolla-from-New-Zealand-(JDM-AE100)

Just look at the list of optional extras:

* Rare OEM factory option Graphic Equalizer.

* Rare OEM factory option 'Air Fantasy' fragrance control system.

* Rare OEM factory option roof-mounted Air Purifier unit.

* Rare OEM factory option rear-mounted Air Purifier unit.

* Rare OEM factory option motorized driver's seat rail.

* Rare OEM factory option key light.

* Rare OEM factory option floor lights.

* Rare OEM factory option velour extended armrest.

* Rare OEM factory option Burger Tray.

* Rare OEM factory option Clean Box.

* Rare OEM factory option felt-lined 'NO SMOKING' ashtray coin holder.

* Rare OEM factory option under-seat storage drawer.

* Rare OEM factory option tweeter pods and tweeters.

* Rare OEM factory option 'Conlight' automatic headlight sensor.

* Rare OEM factory option A-pillar map light.

* Rare OEM rubber molded boot organizer.

* Rare OEM factory option carpeted boot lid liner.

yeap, i have seen that. the CleanAce air purifying system and fragrace diffusers on cars from the 1990s and early 2000's

didnt know the rush or any new toyota vehicles get these though. :D

They still have these...albeit they look much more discrete now :)

Talking about optional extras, have u guys seen this car?

http://forum.jdmstyletuning.com/showthread.php?35938-My-93-Corolla-from-New-Zealand-(JDM-AE100)

Just look at the list of optional extras:

* Rare OEM factory option Graphic Equalizer.

* Rare OEM factory option 'Air Fantasy' fragrance control system.

* Rare OEM factory option roof-mounted Air Purifier unit.

* Rare OEM factory option rear-mounted Air Purifier unit.

* Rare OEM factory option motorized driver's seat rail.

* Rare OEM factory option key light.

* Rare OEM factory option floor lights.

* Rare OEM factory option velour extended armrest.

* Rare OEM factory option Burger Tray.

* Rare OEM factory option Clean Box.

* Rare OEM factory option felt-lined 'NO SMOKING' ashtray coin holder.

* Rare OEM factory option under-seat storage drawer.

* Rare OEM factory option tweeter pods and tweeters.

* Rare OEM factory option 'Conlight' automatic headlight sensor.

* Rare OEM factory option A-pillar map light.

* Rare OEM rubber molded boot organizer.

* Rare OEM factory option carpeted boot lid liner.

This car is one of the reason why I started loving the AE100

lol ! I bet Magnum rubbed one out to this clip! :D

How could I not! :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Finally thee wheels are getting a numbers which match their driving style

12064007_10203771089996969_908797551_n.j

few days back there was a huge fight regarding this photo... apparently the both parties involved in this fight were my friends... the girl who took this pic posted it on her fb without any watermark or anything saying that its her photo... then another girl has copied this pic from her profile and has posted in her profile as she took the pic... and then a guy who i know posted this in that traffic violations page saying her friend captured it... and then the real girl who captured it got to know this and made a huge fuss saying its her pic whereas other claimed its theirs LOL... the reasons people fight for, unf**kinbelievable...

few days back there was a huge fight regarding this photo... apparently the both parties involved in this fight were my friends... the girl who took this pic posted it on her fb without any watermark or anything saying that its her photo... then another girl has copied this pic from her profile and has posted in her profile as she took the pic... and then a guy who i know posted this in that traffic violations page saying her friend captured it... and then the real girl who captured it got to know this and made a huge fuss saying its her pic whereas other claimed its theirs LOL... the reasons people fight for, unf**kinbelievable...

Yeah i saw the fight! It was as if like a fight for a photography masterpiece :sport-smiley-004:

The fight was a real dumb one! It doesnt have any watermark and it was passed through whatsapp, so how does the person who posted it would know the person who took the photo :speechless-smiley-004:

Yeah i saw the fight! It was as if like a fight for a photography masterpiece :sport-smiley-004:

The fight was a real dumb one! It doesnt have any watermark and it was passed through whatsapp, so how does the person who posted it would know the person who took the photo :speechless-smiley-004:

exactly, the girl is wrong... she is the one who took it its true but without putting a signature or anything she cannot claim that its her photo or she cant make any complaints coz its her fault for not putting a signature.. whereas the guy posted the pic from where he got it coz like everyone else does, coz there was no signature.... I didn't interfere in that convo coz both the girl and the boy were my good friends lol... the fight was very intense the girl is still complaining about it..

Edited by PreseaLover

Red Sea Sharks

why, you like them?

Yeah I remember reading something in which Abdullah was in and wanted to re-read it. If I remember right they came and set up tents at Marlinspike Hall, which was pretty entertaining. Anyways many thanks and I'm off to read the Red Sea Sharks off the previous link asrock provided! :D

Edited by Kavvz

Yeah I remember reading something in which Abdullah was in and wanted to re-read it. If I remember right they came and set up tents at Marlinspike Hall, which was pretty entertaining. Anyways many thanks and I'm off to read the Red Sea Sharks off the previous link asrock provided! :D

That was my very first book.. :)

exactly, the girl is wrong... she is the one who took it its true but without putting a signature or anything she cannot claim that its her photo or she cant make any complaints coz its her fault for not putting a signature.. whereas the guy posted the pic from where he got it coz like everyone else does, coz there was no signature.... I didn't interfere in that convo coz both the girl and the boy were my good friends lol... the fight was very intense the girl is still complaining about it..

Yeah she should realize that the pics has been passed around and seriously who gives a crap about a random pic taken from your phone :speechless-smiley-004:

• Like 1

Yeah bro, that site got all the books I think.

• Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic