• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sporty Hatchback

zeristo

Question

hi, im looking to buy a sporty hatchback car brand new,

i tried the vitz but its not at all sporty,

i enquired about vw polo, but they have only manual versions made in india,

is there any other good car that is sporty with automatic transmission and paddle shifters ?

i saw few fit hybrid with paddle shifts, are they sporty or dull like vitz and aqua ?

thanks

24 answers to this question

Off the top of my head

VW Golf

VW Scirocco

Subaru impreza

Honda CRZ (hybrid if that helps)

Hyundai Veloster

Subaru impreza

Honda civic type R

Did I mention the impreza? :D

As john cooper mentioned, all depends on your budget..and some of the above may not have paddle shifters but is that really a deciding point?

Would i suggest this..?? May not be the perfect match,but a damn good deal (askn only 4.3mil),

Its the facelifted Dualis

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=138875

I see 4.9 million mentioned. Not sure if somebody looking for a brand new sporty hatchback would be interested. Also in terms of mileage of UK import cars, you need to get the service book with a car and call a dealership and check to be sure. Because the mileage would be in miles and the seller is quoting km, and I don't know if in the Nissan you can just switch the display over to km.

I spoke to a dealer who told me the new HONDA FIT RS 2014 is good enough sporty with 132ps power with paddle shifts. Also I came to know that the new FIT hybrid comes with 110ps+30ps(electric motor) mated to a 7 speed dual clutch with paddle shifts( some grade name has it). Probably fits my budget, just want to know if its a good buy over swift sport 1.6L ?

I spoke to a dealer who told me the new HONDA FIT RS 2014 is good enough sporty with 132ps power with paddle shifts. Also I came to know that the new FIT hybrid comes with 110ps+30ps(electric motor) mated to a 7 speed dual clutch with paddle shifts( some grade name has it). Probably fits my budget, just want to know if its a good buy over swift sport 1.6L ?

Well the new Fit is just coming out in the market so you cant expect much real world comparisons. But going by the past models and the reviews of the new one....I would say it would be a good bet