• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

## Post Whoring - Part 3 ##

MADZ

8 hours ago, CNX said:

Screenshot_20201118_220219_com.android.chrome.jpg

I can't understand why people are having a hoopla over this ? Isn't it granting bail pretty normal ? Especially in a case that did not involve in a death ? <in the past when a person gets killed in an accident the assailant was kept in custody partly for his/her own safety...>

What matters is what will actually happen following the granting of bail and the subsequent court cases. I suppose when you are the SSP's daughter you really cannot be a flight risk :) 

On 11/18/2020 at 12:18 AM, Supra_Natural said:

Still haven't owned a Supra sadly, and that is looking more and more unlikely as the years pass. Still, one can dream.

A new Supra then? And technically it would still be a 'Supra' albeit with a slighly German tinge, but still....😄

Edited by Kavvz

53 minutes ago, Kavvz said:

A new Supra then? And technically it would still be a 'Supra' albeit with a slighly German tinge, but still....😄

OR... he could just settle for Ra-sup (yes..toddy soup :)) technically...it still has the same consonants and the same gut wrenching feeling (which is dependent on how hard he is willing to push it)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, iRage said:

OR... he could just settle for Ra-sup (yes..toddy soup :)) technically...it still has the same consonants and the same gut wrenching feeling (which is dependent on how hard he is willing to push it)

Never had the privilege of trying it... but will take your word for it!!  😆 (Even spent the better half of a hike to Kadugannawa looking for some!)

5 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Never had the privilege of trying it... but will take your word for it!!  😆 (Even spent the better half of a hike to Kadugannawa looking for some!)

I don't know if such a thing really exist...I just made it up...but by some off chance there is soup made out of toddy....I would reckon it would be quite disgusting actually....might be able to pull it off as a cold soup....

14 hours ago, iRage said:

I don't know if such a thing really exist...I just made it up...but by some off chance there is soup made out of toddy....I would reckon it would be quite disgusting actually....might be able to pull it off as a cold soup....

Ah! I thought you meant regular toddy! 

3 hours ago, Kavvz said:

What I want to know is how did they get the Jimny exhaust to sound that darn good?!  (@5:37 - wow! ) 

Sounds like straight pipe 

5 hours ago, Magnum said:

This woman is the most annoying person on the internet 

Annoying as in a jealous way, Because she gets to drive all the good stuff even before the top auto journalists get their hands on them.

Reading around I see that she is in fact a top car enthusiast, living in the UAE gives her access to a whole world of automobile goodies.

On 11/21/2020 at 1:20 PM, Kavvz said:

Really? Err. So all you would need is any old 4 cylinder and a hack-saw? (Asking for a friend...😎)

Even 3 cyl would do lol

11 hours ago, Gummybr said:

One comment on Autospies says that 5-6 people can lift it up and take it home.

Bet it was a Sri Lankan comment! (Remember what happened to all those helpful little bottles of hand sanitizer that businesses initially left out next to high contact areas? Lasted 5 mins in most cases....)