• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Recently seen autolanka's stupidest moments,

An Alfa with a V-Tec badge- It's pathetic when Italian cars go into the hands of Tuk-Tuk drivers,

he will defenetly maintain it like a Honda.

Taking photographs with you'r a*s to oncoming traffic,

Well he should have a rear veiw camara on his

"maintain it like a Honda?"

What exactly are you trying to say? I maintain mine better than half the alfas out there!! What sort of comparison is that??

+1 mate most of the honda owners i know(including me) maintain there cars well than most of the other average car owners.

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

An Alfa with a V-Tec badge- It's pathetic when Italian cars go into the hands of Tuk-Tuk drivers,

Taking photographs with you'r a*s to oncoming traffic,

Well he should have a rear veiw camara on his

Care to share more about you opinion dude. Honda fans are waiting. You can start by mentioning car/ cars you own.

Caution: Clark's son dude....you got to be very careful when you spell HONDA here.

MINIACE

• Like 4

My fault.

I accept I'm completely wrong,

Altough there are some occasions where Hondas are used badly,

Most Honda owners care for their cars love cars and when browsing classifieds they seem to be pretty honest.

The thing that I was going to say is that it want be as easy to maintain as a Honda.

I would like to say I'm extremely sorry about this comment.

My fault.

I accept I'm completely wrong,

Altough there are some occasions where Hondas are used badly,

Most Honda owners care for their cars love cars and when browsing classifieds they seem to be pretty honest.

The thing that I was going to say is that it want be as easy to maintain as a Honda.

I would like to say I'm extremely sorry about this comment.

Well you're not out of the woods yet...VVTi will beg to differ on that "it want be as easy to maintain as a Honda" bit.

And never diss on them Hondas OK!!!!...ol' MD is a very proud owner too and the 90's Vtecs are among the greatest engines ever made....

To be fair to Clark's Son, I believe he was alluding to the mindset of those who choose to rape and torture Civics with decals and body kits galore, ample examples of which are a plenty to be found (when was the last YOU saw a stock EG8?).

To be fair to Clark's Son, I believe he was alluding to the mindset of those who choose to rape and torture Civics with decals and body kits galore, ample examples of which are a plenty to be found (when was the last YOU saw a stock EG8?).

Yeah - I think he just wanted to highlight this segment of users who just picked up eg8's and ek3's after fast and furious and trashed them in many ways than can be described.

Damn .. a shame to the Mazda fraternity :(

Yes indeed – makes me wanna shoot the wanker

Told one goof to remove a Stupid Prius badge ( the blue logo) off his car - a Axcela at the garage I go to. Ya I Know it’s his freeking car but there’s a level of stupidity you can tolerate

Did it ever occur to you guys that this car may have come to the hands of the advertiser this way?

The owner of this car, who sold it since then is actually quite a nice chap and he didn't want to pull out the sticker as it would have left a bit of a void messing up the paintwork. I went to see this 155 in the hope of getting it as a project car, but considering the amount of work it needed I did not go ahead with it. Engine was fine, but during its life, too many wankers were inside the car... ;)

Maintaining an Alfa is no harder or easier than maintaining any other car. It is the amount of effort and expense you are willing to put in to it that will make the difference. But I have given up trying to convince the Swift/Alto/Corolla/Civic/Allion/Carina/Premio driving fraternity of what it really feels to be behind the wheel of one.

Hell, there are tuk tuks that are maintained better than some of us maintain our cars. and that's a fact.

I had a neighbor who had a Isuzu crew cab that would put most of us 'petrol heads' to shame.

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 1