• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

indika is taking his own cool time. its been 6 days since he touched my car! garage guys really know how to give you blue balls men. well, today its' in for its final coat of paint. he's fixed the fog mounts on the front bumper and is painting that.

last night lakmal and i did a run to kandy in the 300zx to pick up my muffler. was an awesome drive, man. wow what a car! a big thank you to Schiffer who kept it for me all that time, and took the toruble of stepping out of his PJ's to come see us at 1am!

the engine is coming out today for the rebuild. i'll post some pics after indika "mas karana-fies" it. in his own words.

i am being given an extended course in patience 101

OMG! ! that must be HULK of mufflers ! Tnx Schiffer .

Like komi said the apexi is one heavy beast. Just a comparison with a normal straight through pipe. ITS HUGE! :D

QCGDT5r.jpg

Edited by Cyclist

indika is taking his own cool time. its been 6 days since he touched my car! garage guys really know how to give you blue balls men. well, today its' in for its final coat of paint. he's fixed the fog mounts on the front bumper and is painting that.

last night lakmal and i did a run to kandy in the 300zx to pick up my muffler. was an awesome drive, man. wow what a car! a big thank you to Schiffer who kept it for me all that time, and took the toruble of stepping out of his PJ's to come see us at 1am!

the engine is coming out today for the rebuild. i'll post some pics after indika "mas karana-fies" it. in his own words.

i am being given an extended course in patience 101

Night runs in a 300ZX? Lucky you!

How many coats of paint and clear are you getting on your car?

davy davy davy! you beauty!! just look at these lights, ladies and gentlemen:

i could just as easily say, i opened a box, broke the wrapping and took these out after sacrificing 500$ for the pair.

you are amazing, machan. wow! thank you .

Wow! Worth every cent. BTW you,ve forgotten your cup of tea.

davy davy davy! you beauty!! just look at these lights, ladies and gentlemen:

photokmv.jpg

i could just as easily say, i opened a box, broke the wrapping and took these out after sacrificing 500$ for the pair.

you are amazing, machan. wow! thank you .

:D You're most welcome machang! Comparing to the state the lights were in, I'm also quite happy with how they ended up after the cleanup. Can't wait to see how everything turns up.

Keep us posted!

can't remove faizal mark men. sadly. yeah hang on engine build coming up. aaandi've got a surprise for you boys. wll let you know tomorrow.

brake oil.. use brake oil on faizal ;) ive removed loads of those pink markers using brake oil.

and :D i really hope its the surprise i am thinking of :rolleyes:

here you go, schiff:

tihs is before Lakmal and BuffPro got to it:

56340311189146566281695.jpg

and here's the afters:

52514411257358226127159.jpg

53836211257318559464411.jpg

16671711257377559458553.jpg

After that kind of a cleanup job...if I were you I would get someone to drive in front of me all the time laying a carpet so it won't get dirty...

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic