• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

So there's a new girl in my life. What a beauty she is. 1968 Datsun 510 coupe. Utterly in love. Will post some pics and start another thread soon

Woah! You finally bought it? Congrats man! Waiting for the new thread!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="VtecE" data-cid="233489" data-time="1361624313"><p>

Machang any news?</p></blockquote>

Machan he got married again. So, give him little more time!

• Like 1

no men. not yet. another long weekend. indika has got his booth up and running. said he'll remove the engine and then paint the rest. this is taking forever! 4 months to the 17th of feb!! WTF!

which is why i busied myself with the datto. i have to effing have something to do, and that k11 march was driving me up the wall. literally!!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="VtecE" data-cid="233489" data-time="1361624313"><p>

Machang any news?</p></blockquote>

Machan he got married again. So, give him little more time!

For a moment there I was thinking what the hell happened to Suneth lol

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Komisiripala" data-cid="233492" data-time="1361625199"><p>

<br />

<br />

to an older woman this time. but what a classy broad!</p></blockquote> Hmmm , looks almost a vargin except the stearing wheel and beat can. Any plans to change the stearing?. Machan , most of the paint guys have a different calander where 3 months in our calander is a one month to them.

• Like 1

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Komisiripala" data-cid="233492" data-time="1361625199"><p>

<br />

<br />

to an older woman this time. but what a classy broad!</p></blockquote> Hmmm , looks almost a vargin except the stearing wheel and beat can. Any plans to change the stearing?. Machan , most of the paint guys have a different calander where 3 months in our calander is a one month to them.

ow bung. siraawata. talk about it.

its an original nardi torino steering. am loving it. might swap with a 240z steering if i get the chance. this car needs a nice chunky steering. and the spec one is just not that!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Komisiripala" data-cid="233505" data-time="1361630030"><p>

<br />

ow bung. siraawata. talk about it. <br />

<br />

its an original nardi torino steering. am loving it. might swap with a 240z steering if i get the chance. this car needs a nice chunky steering. and the spec one is just not that!</p></blockquote> Then no complaints. I thought its a fake daley road type of thing. But the colour is not properly blends with the interior,isnt it?

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Komisiripala" data-cid="233505" data-time="1361630030"><p>

<br />

ow bung. siraawata. talk about it. <br />

<br />

its an original nardi torino steering. am loving it. might swap with a 240z steering if i get the chance. this car needs a nice chunky steering. and the spec one is just not that!</p></blockquote> Then no complaints. I thought its a fake daley road type of thing. But the colour is not properly blends with the interior,isnt it?

Completely OT, machang H.C, something funny goes wrong when you try to quote someone's post; and it ends up with a bunch of jumbled HTML tags... What do you do when you quote?

• Like 2

I see. That's the deal with these cool steering wheels, you lose the original column! I'm guessing finding an original wheel and column would be tough?

its like mounting a normal after market steering wheel no mod is done to the column, you don't need to find a steering column to fit an original one back! The original one will just fit on the column without a boss kit....

@ watchman, I dont know machan, its better to not quote anything I guess. This happens with the phone and to make matters worse, im having interupted 3G here. Any tip to make it right.(Im having S3).

Edited by H.C

its like mounting a normal after market steering wheel no mod is done to the column, you don't need to find a steering column to fit an original one back! The original one will just fit on the column without a boss kit....

Yes, that makes sense! For some reason I thought the column was missing on this 510, it's not :speechless-smiley-004:

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic