• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

I only JUST realized that you meant there were no Type R sedans with the bug eye face! Real "D-oh!" moment for me there lol..

Exhaust looks good, how does it sound? And the all important question, do we have a date of completion finally?

Err yes, that was what I was trying to say all this time!! And no machan. No date yet. Althought mechanicals are done, car needs a respirator on the dented quarter panel and a cut and polish. Which I assumed would take the best part of next week as well

• Like 1

Update. Painter is back. And with him the stormy weather...

Rest all finished. Now it's a matter of

1. Fixing the dent

2. Waiting for the paint to cure

3. Cut and polish

This could take two weeks, given current weather and painter attendance/health/other petty excuses

Mind you it doesn't mean I get the car back after that and it's all hunky dory. Afterwards theres a

1. Day at Bara to sort out ICE

2. Alignment

3. Insurance photo update

4. Service plus interior cleanup/armorall coating

How I wish I had her this Sunday... Would have been the best b'day present ever!

OMG :o...i didnt notice what i had written untill Kawz comment.. :D kawz actuallu it's "A GOOD LOOKING CAR. BOY,IT WAS DRIVEN FAST. I meant his car is as beauty..... :D OMG ...my bad :D ..

Edited by Dinus

OMG :o...i didnt notice what i had written untill Kawz comment.. :D kawz actuallu it's "A GOOD LOOKING CAR. BOY,IT WAS DRIVEN FAST. I meant his car is as beauty..... :D OMG ...my bad :D ..

Damage control level : Try again! LOL

lol !! Figured as much, still funny though!!

i suspect there's one too many joyrides happening at the garage. today i'm being told that two of my lug nuts are missing. funny, wonder how that happened. seriously, wtf??

anyways, the front quarterpanel was resprayed, and here she is, awaiting a cut and polish, which begins tomorrow.

0hn6.jpg

and here's a shot of the grounding kit.

nimn.jpg

the intake sounds a little raspy, but that exhaust note, oh god that exhaust note from the apexi is to die for!

the intake sounds a little raspy, but that exhaust note, oh god that exhaust note from the apexi is to die for!

Y U NO record it dude? Im sure there are people willing to pay for it to make it a ringing tone! lol

• Like 1

Y U NO record it dude? Im sure there are people willing to pay for it to make it a ringing tone! lol

yeah i will. was hung over today men. dazed like a zombie. now feeling better. going that way tomorrow also. will try and get a clip. damn it sounds so nice! also need to record the fuel pressure gauge...

• Like 1

yeah i will. was hung over today men. dazed like a zombie. now feeling better. going that way tomorrow also. will try and get a clip. damn it sounds so nice! also need to record the fuel pressure gauge...

haha, birthday bash right ?

of course the pressure gauge too please!

So Apparently, today is the day we've been waiting all these months for!! Keep your fingers crossed gents!

:sport-smiley-004:

Someone put some gold in this mans mouth! :D

thank you thank you. fingers crossed!

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic