• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

Getting a few groundworks done boys. Sorry for the delay. Lisence, insurance, Eco test (i passed I passed hooray!), replacing missing lugs, getting stereo installed, etc etc.

Will post photos ASAP

A few niggles,

1. Seat belt buckle on my is isn't working. Annoying, that.

2. Ignition timing issue. Cr won't rev past 6500. But the trip the is pure sex!

3. Coils are stiff as fcuk-all. I can feel the fluid in my inner ears vibrate. Ouch. actually thinking of d2 adjustable dampening street spec coilovers. They might be more comfy than these...

That being said...

HOLY HELL IT'S AWESOME!! OH. MY. GOD!!

• Like 2

Congratz machan!. She is a real beauty. Upload some interior pics as well. Machan there's an option to block off the num plate hole by colour matched clips from ebay,or you like the way it is. Now need to visit csth for few pics, chat and hopefully few seconds at the wheel!

hot damn that's look very stunning komi congratulations after all of those tears sweat and hard work of yours and countless trip to garage i definitely think the time you wait is well worth. hope you have a awesome time with her mate she is a one of a kind.

Edited by nexus

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic