• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Indeed! I'm even more surprised that no one thought it was dangerous to stand next to or drive though that much split fuel / petrol !!

That's Diesel, and I saw on TV a bus struggling to go up hill because there was no traction due to the diesel spill on the road, the tire was spinning and smoke was coming out of the tires! :sad-smiley-058:

That's Diesel, and I saw on TV a bus struggling to go up hill because there was no traction due to the diesel spill on the road, the tire was spinning and smoke was coming out of the tires! :sad-smiley-058:

Going downhill would be more dangerous :sad-smiley-058:

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="NPP" data-cid="281494" data-time="1439701587"><p>

Well they would've cleaned up by now. But wonder what would have happened if someone on the spot decided to light a cigarette.</p></blockquote>

I don't think anything would happen, diesel needs to reach its optimum temperature to burn and it's a quite high temperature. Which is why diesel engines have a high compression ration

Yes. But serious thing here is that road might be slippery for days after spill and the site is having a sharp turn down hill which could be dangerous for an unknown motorist.

I thought those hatches were sealed making the tank air-tight so the fuel would not evaporate. Howcome there is fluid coming out of the hatches themselves ?

Seems like the diesel is spilling out of a pressure release valve or something (based on the fact that its spilling out from identical small hooded vents)...and thank goodness it was diesel and not petrol that the tanker was carrying!

Edited by Kavvz

Well they would've cleaned up by now. But wonder what would have happened if someone on the spot decided to light a cigarette.

dont underestimate our idiots!

Last time a PETROL pipe going through a village from the habour to the storage sprung a leak, people were rushing to it with buckets and cans, and not a single f#$k was given. :D

• Like 2

dont underestimate our idiots!

Last time a PETROL pipe going through a village from the habour to the storage sprung a leak, people were rushing to it with buckets and cans, and not a single f#$k was given. :D

There was plenty of people taking fuel from this too, watch the video.

I thought those hatches were sealed making the tank air-tight so the fuel would not evaporate. Howcome there is fluid coming out of the hatches themselves ?

Perhaps when the tanker fell, the seals were broken due to force?

Actually, I took this picture of you. You were too drunk on cheap arack.

I don't drink arack as you call it, cheap or otherwise. I also don't get drunk, and I take the pics. Considering what you think is a good idea to do to a car, I think its quite obvious to anyone here who has been at the cheap arrack.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="JFLanka" data-cid="281650" data-time="1440089826"><p>

Car driver flees after hitting a bus..<br />

<br />

<a href='

'>
</a></p></blockquote>

Thug life! He escaped while the cop was there

• MADZ locked this topic