• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Â

What I wanna know is the hell the "Kella" is a MAZDA when the rest of the family are Nissans? Plus how did the "Kella" end up as a rotary when the Dad has pistons?Â

I guess her mother had a pretty busy social life. :D

• Like 4

Yeah I also saw this, almost replied but then thought it was pointless trying to teach physics to monkeys.

• Like 1

Yeah I also saw this, almost replied but then thought it was pointless trying to teach physics to monkeys.

Me too. I do sometimes reply that Alto forum but not Panda

Well they bought a Panda and that pretty much sums up their level of thinking :D

Not only they don't admit the issues with Panda, but they even thrash Japanese vehicles saying that their Chinese ones are better.

Me too. I do sometimes reply that Alto forum but not Panda

There is a post going on in the alto forum about 92 vs 95 octane, I just don't understand why people just dont do some background research on simple things like this.

• Like 1

There is a post going on in the alto forum about 92 vs 95 octane, I just don't understand why people just dont do some background research on simple things like this.

Most of the guys in both Panda and Alto forum are first time car owners. Seems they are over fascinated by their machines. See the amount of mods they have done to those cars.

• Like 3

Well they bought a Panda and that pretty much sums up their level of thinking :D

There's no shame in buying a Panda or an Alto / Maruti. I mean I'd buy a Panda too if it fit my needs. No sweat.

But these guys seem to want to justify their purchase and as alluded to above; seem to be set out to prove that their choice of car is actually BETTER than some higher priced cars like the Aqua, Fit, Yaris, Civic, Corolla etc. Which is weird.

I mean clearly, driving around in a Panda is better than hoofing it via public transport or taxi, but I won't brag about it or try and justify my purchase other than perhaps to say that it fits my needs. And why even bother comparing it to an Aqua, go around racing Civics, or brag about non-existent turbos?!...It all blows the mind. :D

Edited by Kavvz

There's no shame in buying a Panda or an Alto / Maruti. I mean I'd buy a Panda too if it fit my needs. No sweat.

But these guys seem to want to justify their purchase and as alluded to above; seem to be set out to prove that their choice of car is actually BETTER than some higher priced cars like the Aqua, Fit, Yaris, Civic, Corolla etc. Which is weird.

I mean clearly, driving around in a Panda is better than hoofing it via public transport or taxi, but I won't brag about it or try and justify my purchase other than perhaps to say that it fits my needs. And why even bother comparing it to an Aqua, go around racing Civics, or brag about non-existent turbos?!...It all blows the mind. :D

By the way, any idea of getting back on panda group Kavvz? We really miss you man. :D

They only challenge Civic owners, but they never race against them :D

But hey, if a panda runs on piss, i would definitely buy one! Think of how much money you'll save!

:D

According to the Panda Owners Group on FB, they run on bullshit.

• MADZ locked this topic