• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Yes most of the time. Improper grounding of electricals also cause sparks that can lead to a fire.

Some time back I saw a pic in FB where the bumper was partly burnt due to poor installation of fog lamps set

Some time back I saw a pic in FB where the bumper was partly burnt due to poor installation of fog lamps set

A strict rule is followed when wiring houses, only a direct wire is allowed to be used from one point to another. Say for example, a wire from a switch to a lamp cannot have 2 joint wires under any circumstance even though the joint can be insulated with electrical tape.

If you care about your safety, make sure that the correct gauge of wire is used and that every joint is soldered with soldering iron (to prevent rust) and covered with heat shrink tubing.

Edited by maxxarox

Ohh . yhea . didnt see that earlier . well then maybe this isnt much credible info :) or they made some changes and the new cars dont emit that much electromagnetic radiation .

Well lets see....

in the 80s it was transformers and other high voltage power distribution infrastructure that gave people cancer...

Then in the 90s...it was microwave ovens that cooked you inside when standing next to one that gave you cancer...

then in the early 2000s it were the cell phones that gave you cancer...

So it is only natural that it is now Hybrid cars...

I am guessing in the 2020s it probably will be Hydrogen and perhaps the water that the Hydrogen cars generate that will give you cancer....

Hell everything will give you cancer....except of course the chemically treated, genetically altered and fake fat/sugar induced food and the 1001 types of pills we are prescribed to not get a bloody common cold (yes you know it...a common cold will kill you).

Obviously, excess of anything is probably going to and will kill you....but getting paranoid over everything and anything ..c'mon....

• Like 2

Well lets see....

in the 80s it was transformers and other high voltage power distribution infrastructure that gave people cancer...

Then in the 90s...it was microwave ovens that cooked you inside when standing next to one that gave you cancer...

then in the early 2000s it were the cell phones that gave you cancer...

So it is only natural that it is now Hybrid cars...

I am guessing in the 2020s it probably will be Hydrogen and perhaps the water that the Hydrogen cars generate that will give you cancer....

Hell everything will give you cancer....except of course the chemically treated, genetically altered and fake fat/sugar induced food and the 1001 types of pills we are prescribed to not get a bloody common cold (yes you know it...a common cold will kill you).

Obviously, excess of anything is probably going to and will kill you....but getting paranoid over everything and anything ..c'mon....

I remember people complaining about WiFi causing headaches and cancer back in 2010 or so when it started getting popular.

I remember people complaining about WiFi causing headaches and cancer back in 2010 or so when it started getting popular.

Justin Bieber was also alleged to cause cancer when it was getting popular.

• Like 4

• MADZ locked this topic