• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Sorento never fails to amaze me

I just :smilie_liebe9: the sorento.. and the sportage.. and the optima.. and the cerato.. and the cee'd..

they may be a bit behind in aspects like durability when we compare with their jap rivals., but they sure excel in their design.. just look at them.. they look spectacular..!! and they just keep getting better and better..

I just :smilie_liebe9: the sorento.. and the sportage.. and the optima.. and the cerato.. and the cee'd..

they may be a bit behind in aspects like durability when we compare with their jap rivals., but they sure excel in their design.. just look at them.. they look spectacular..!! and they just keep getting better and better..

I like their specs and deign but I prefer the 2012 model interior than this

Already saw few of these new Sorentos in Colombo. They remind me of American SUV s.

Yep the rear end is sort of americanish

I like their specs and deign but I prefer the 2012 model interior than this

Yep the rear end is sort of americanish

Can youy please explain what is meant by Americanish? I've seen this phrase been tossed arround a few times in AL recently. Back in the days msot distinguish feature of NA vehicles were its sheer size. I don't see how that is relevant to the Sorento.

Is it this new chinese eye's light thing, like the ones in Jeep Cherokee?

Can youy please explain what is meant by Americanish? I've seen this phrase been tossed arround a few times in AL recently. Back in the days msot distinguish feature of NA vehicles were its sheer size. I don't see how that is relevant to the Sorento.

Is it this new chinese eye's light thing, like the ones in Jeep Cherokee?

I find that American vehicles have a bulky like design

I find that American vehicles have a bulky like design

on a related note, I've been trying to find the video where Clarkson compares American and British vehicles and fills water into , a Lincoln if i remember properly...does anyone remember that?

• Like 1

More on that incident, the woman has been arrested

http://www.dailymirror.lk/79685/malabe-fracas-both-husband-and-wife-arrested

The way that lady behaved is not acceptable., but we all know about the "polis raalahami"la in this country ne.. The video starts somewhere in the middle of the incident.. So may be they did something that really pissed her off..

Anthimata "Naduth Hamduruwange Baduth Hamuduruwange"..

P.S: But the way her husband neglected this situation and decided to be inside the car is soo wrong.. Having a mental illness or not that's his wife..!! he should've come to the scene..

Edited by JFLanka

The way that lady behaved is not acceptable., but we all know about the "polis raalahami"la in this country ne.. The video starts somewhere in the middle of the incident.. So may be they did something that really pissed her off..

P.S: But the way her husband neglected this situation and decided to be inside the car is soo wrong.. Having a mental illness or not that's his wife..!! he should've come to the scene..

I think teh whole mental illness this is made up for legal reasons. I agree, without knowing the whole story its hard to take anyones side.

I think teh whole mental illness this is made up for legal reasons. I agree, without knowing the whole story its hard to take anyones side.

Yeah sounds like the mental illness thing is to cover up the scene and yes whether the woman was charged fairly or not her languages isnt right! Thats definitely not the way to behave in public

Does it mention anywhere that her husband was inside the car?

Yeah sounds like the mental illness thing is to cover up the scene and yes whether the woman was charged fairly or not her languages isnt right! Thats definitely not the way to behave in public

Does it mention anywhere that her husband was inside the car?

So apparently she was breastfeeding her 2 month infant while driving. The husband and older daughter too were in the car at that point of time.

Though I was on the fence on this issue at first, I now feel that not only should her license be suspended but she the court should look into her parenting too. Imagine one of those crazy 177 bus drivers overtakes from the wrong side, rams the BMW head one and causes the airbags to deploy.. That child would be dead.

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2015/07/woman-arrested-over-traffic-incident-at.html

Edited by Watchman

Might be he knew that " When loudspeakers are at work, pocket radios need to keep switch-off" by his own experience at home. ;)

So apparently she was breastfeeding her 2 month infant while driving. The husband and older daughter too were in the car at that point of time.

She could have breastfeed comfortably, if husband could take the ride. I am not clear on missing this option.

• Like 1

Though I was on the fence on this issue at first, I now feel that not only should her license be suspended but she the court should look into her parenting too. Imagine one of those crazy 177 bus drivers overtakes from the wrong side, rams the BMW head one and causes the airbags to deploy.. That child would be dead.

http://www.gossiplankanews.com/2015/07/woman-arrested-over-traffic-incident-at.html

anchorman.jpg

Might be he knew that " When loudspeakers are at work, pocket radios need to keep switch-off" by his own experience at home. ;)

She could have breastfeed comfortably, if husband could take the ride. I am not clear on missing this option.

Hahaha thats a nice way to put it

• Like 1

The husband probably tried to appeal to the sympathy of the police by talking about mental illness, not knowing it would backfire badly, since the police promptly went ahead and charged him for allowing his car to be driven by a mentally ill person.
Speaking of Sri Lanka police, this morning I saw a policeman stopping a uniformed navy driver, driving a navy number-plated car for running a red light. I don't know if the cop made any charges against him, but the fact that he didn't ignore the offence, is a good sign. if this kind of law just and fair law enforcement keeps up in the country, the police would soon gain the respect that they lost long time ago.
  • Like 6

• MADZ locked this topic