• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My New Ride : Honda FD1 (Full Option) (A/T) YOM 2007

ICL

23 hours ago, Hyaenidae said:

Congratulations m8! She looks an absolute minter ? Any future plans for her in mind?

Keep us updated on this thread! Pics are always welcome ❤️

Thanks m8! The very first mod will be fogs & visors. 

definitely, I'll update this thread with pics. Until then cheers!

3 hours ago, matroska said:

Congratulations! That's one sweet-looking  ride - a rare gem as it looks well maintained and pristine.

Please update this thread about your experience.

Thank you ?

Sure, I'll update this thread regularly.

Congratulations ! She does look rather beautiful and clean (well...get a new set of floor mats though).

See.....you do get diamonds amidst a sea shore full of chipped stones if you are willing to step away from the usual Axios and Premios...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kush said:

Congratulations, very rarely you come across such a beautifully maintained car. I think it is a FD1 (1.8L) going by the sun roof and the paddle shifts.

Dude...the guy has said its a FD1 :) Looks like you got too excited by the pics you forgot to read :) (and people buy playboy for the articles right ?)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, iRage said:

Congratulations ! She does look rather beautiful and clean (well...get a new set of floor mats though).

See.....you do get diamonds amidst a sea shore full of chipped stones if you are willing to step away from the usual Axios and Premios...

Thanks mate ? She already equipped beige color 3d floor mats. I think those are good enough for now ?

11 hours ago, ckanishka said:

Congratulations, last year I was also hunting for an FD1 but could not find a good one and ended up buying a mint first owner 2011 FD4, but I still miss those paddle shifters :(.

Thanks ?.

Actually It was not easy for me. I inspected more than 5 Fd's as I remember. Among them, I put 2 cars into inspection centers. After additional tests, I had to reject both of those because of lots of maintenance issues. Sadly I had to pay for it. But I think that payment was a good investment.

Once  @Hyaenidae said,  

They say good things come to those who wait

11 hours ago, ICL said:

Thanks ?.

Actually It was not easy for me. I inspected more than 5 Fd's as I remember. Among them, I put 2 cars into inspection centers. After additional tests, I had to reject both of those because of lots of maintenance issues. Sadly I had to pay for it. But I think that payment was a good investment.

Once  @Hyaenidae said,  

You should never be penny wise pound foolish after all it is a substantial investment.

I would recommend anyone for a full inspection as it gives peace of mind 

• Like 2