• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Funniest Moments

Duncan

Does anyone know what this car is? :o

201210043139.jpg

Oh wow... wow double wow...

I want one of these!

BTW @Supra, do u know any details about this one? Is it the V8 version? Being an American, my guess is its got an auto tranny too. Any idea?

Edited by Crosswind

Oh wow... wow double wow...

I want one of these!

BTW @Supra, do u know any details about this one? Is it the V8 version? Being an American, my guess is its got an auto tranny too. Any idea?

it changed hands quite recently for a price around the 2 mill mark if i'm not mistaken. As far as i know it isn't a V8, it has the base model straight six/manual combination I believe,

This owner has put a Halo too, in case you missed that. This is not a homage to the old badge.

No I didn't think this owner had the slightest idea of the old badge. Missed the halo though. Guess the message then is 'all Honda drivers are angels' or maybe 'You go to heaven if you die in a Honda'?

Does anyone know what this car is? :o

201210043139.jpg

now do all you guys who went berserk realize that you got exited just by seeing the a$$? typical. Must admit that's one brilliant a$$ though.

one interesting thing is the passenger giving a hand signal for a left turn. Now seriously the impala came with turn indicators unless I'm wrong but I guess they were the all-in-one red lense type, which makes the turn indication very hard to notice. So perhaps they are resorting to hand signals as a precautionary measure, or it could simply be that electric indicators are broken.

how come its still in such good condition being in SL?

There's this thing called "Restoration" that people do to old cars. It does wonders! MD's TR2 thread is an example of such a thing

And it's right hand drive!

Yup, Canadian manufactured if i'm not mistaken, for export markets.

:sport-smiley-004: If you are referring to the “69” , I do recall one of our members owning a Ford – HO 6969

Ah .. I'd pay a (small) premium for that - my favourite number. Wonder if anyone took the KY-6969 (not that you'd need the KY!).