• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

finally, at long long last, its done. i can't beleive i'm actually typing this. just doesn't feel real. now that i've come to this day, i don't know what to do or say!

fixed, the accelerator cable, the seats, the bonnet, and finished the paint. taking her for a test drive tomorrow to see what gives, and i'm getting a cut and polish done to finish off the paint in one go. now that i've waited thisl ong there's no point hurrying it home without that... plus anyways i have to visit bara to sort out the stereo and pay a visit to the electrician as well.

f094.jpg

the devil is in the details. those sickspeed red washers really look nice on white. hot damn

8ugx.jpg

supra this one's for you. since you asked where the steering was... <3

t0qa.jpg

its good to see the hood back on again.

cnh9.jpg

... and even better to see it closed!

a few small things remain:

fog lights and turn signals in front to be fixed

i got a hella supertone horn. yeah, thought wtf. that needs to be mounted

seatbelt buckles have to be fixed. those need a mount to be fabricated, for which, unfortunately, i need that damned tinker again. no idea when he'll return

umm...

err...

that's it!

here's my tinker-baas who really has perfected the art of procrastination:

s67u.jpg

battery gave out before i could take any shots of the seats in place. tomorrow tomorrow... :)

• Like 2

niyamai suneth aiya niyamai...... :)

i think you will not get a good nap tonight with all the excitement of test driving the teg tomorrow :)

was at the taio cruz concert looking at the home screen on my phone and dreaming. no points for guessing what the wallpaper is!

dammit sitting in that seat was just the height of awesome!

totally! and you should not compare camera phone pics with pro-level photography too. but it just looks damn awesome already!

need charith to do a pro level shoot! or at the very least need to get the car out of that garage!! thinking of boosting my own car...

• Like 2

congrtz machan!....

love to see ur white beauty!!!!

and hav a small question.spoiler is not seen in that picture???

Spoiler is hung up and kept away. Will mount after cutting and polishing. Will be doing the decals and number plate stickers also afterwards

stuck at home on a saturday trolling the interwebs, and thought well...

before:

1zli.jpg

dream:

1o1z.jpg

after:

dtb5.jpg

s6li.jpg

Congratulations Komi on a great build, I think this was the first thread I posted on AL :)

The car is a good clean and a professional photo shoot/touch up away from your initial goal. Guess I'll keep an eye out for OctaneHeads FB page...

Damn !!!Damn !!!Damn !!!

Close enough huh..? Well at least you are only a good dusting cloth and vacuum clean away from it :)

OT: Always wanted to hear a doctor say "Close enough" especially over an operating table...so ..Close enough :)

Damn !!!Damn !!!Damn !!!

Close enough huh..? Well at least you are only a good dusting cloth and vacuum clean away from it :)

OT: Always wanted to hear a doctor say "Close enough" especially over an operating table...so ..Close enough :)

The funniest thing I've said while operating was "oh shit!! Oops!" while cutting into a mans scrotum. Best part is he was under spinal anesthesia and he heard it!

No harm done tho. Rest assured ;)

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic