• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

The funniest thing I've said while operating was "oh shit!! Oops!" while cutting into a mans scrotum. Best part is he was under spinal anesthesia and he heard it!

No harm done tho. Rest assured ;)

Komi,

Just asking, why did you do surgery in that area? Any ENT part? :-P hope this has happened while you were in Mannar.

Lol watchman I hope no one else saw that on your pc! This was in Kalmunai. I was doing my first hydrocelectomy. Which is a operation to remove a water filled cyst above a mans plum.

I had to make a small nick on the guy's plum itself to remove the cyst, but was trying my hest to avoid that. Nothing major. But I tell you, I felt his pain!!

Well you live you learn.

:D

doesn't look like it. Garage closes on Thursday this weekend. Tinker is back today but working on something else. He has to fix the battery tray, which had rusted badly due to an acid leak. Plus fix my seat belt buckles.

Hopefully he'll do that today and tomorrow we can take her out.

The exhaust is still left. And a cut/polish

most heartening news update from the garage:

dad's there getting his pulsar fixed. so he calls me, with hard suppressed happiness in his voice:

suneth they've fixed the battery tray. and the seatbelt buckles. they're finished. car can be taken out now.

bless that man.

• Like 6

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="sampathd" data-cid="243822" data-time="1373910541"><p>Congrats Komi. I am truly happy for you man!<br />

<br />

I think I should switch to Indika. He seems like a guy who does things properly. My only issue is he is not 'on my way home' :(</p></blockquote>

<br />

i live in mount. he's in kolonnawa. 16km one way. almost every day. take a look/ride in the teg when it comes out. i'll let his work speak for itself. it'll explain why there's a 300zx TT getting reapaired there, and a host of other nice cars too. including a subaru leone, a couple of ek's, another db8 teg for a full paint, and of course my 510

Edited by Komisiripala

she's finally out of hibernation! took her out today and sorted out all the electricals. indika wasn't happy with the tinkers' work, so he removed the panels and redid the wiring much more neatly. he has a thing for clips, apparently. put in all the missing little plastic retainers and clips and also sorted out the horn wiring, reverse light issue, and the key-being-locked-in-park issue as well. plus fog light wiring etc etc was all done today.

tomorrow we start on the cut and polish. from there, its the exhaust. thankfully they're working tomorrow and friday.

7sny.JPG

0mxm.jpg

ndom.jpg

r000.jpg

Komi,

In a previous photo, few weeks back, I saw some scratches on your Red painted engine cover, may be some grease or dirt?

Naa bung. That's the result of me trying stick it in an oven which was not big enough. My sister in law, actually. I was going to do it gently but she offered to help and that happened. With a great effort of self control, I didn't say anything! Later baked it in a bigger oven. It's also got some grease stains. I'll probably redo the cover leisurely.

Congratz Komi... that's one Awesome build up...my early morning everyday stopping point to check up on the progress... well you will be having nice grin everyday when u open up the garage seeing the ITR looking back at you :smilie_liebe9:

Congraz Komi! This is one epic thread where you had your emotions well expressed. BTW I thought you sounded more and more philosophical towards the end the project! Hope you are back to normal now :D.

Ammatasiri kiwwalu! Looking good machan, here's hoping the cut polish/exhaust can be wrapped up soon and you can finally have her on the road! Btw is it just me or does she look to be sitting a little bit high still?

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic