• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Saw a post doing rounds on FB saying to report all vehicles sporting the Red and Blue strobes to 119. How effective will that t be to curb the menace of these assholes?

why the Traffic Police can't directly involve into this matter, it has become a disaster already , i have seen some idiots even advertised their cars ,saying " with V*P Lights installed etc etc " so pathetic

Edited by tuner88

why the Traffic Police can't directly involve into this matter, it has become a disaster already , i have seen some idiots even advertised their cars ,saying " with V*P Lights installed etc etc " so pathetic

I am almost tempted to buy a whole bunch of these and hand hem over to Maruti and tuktuk drivers :sport-smiley-004:

On a completely different subject. I had no idea that the customs website had a feature/service where you enter the chassis number and it gives the date of importation and importer etc. Not really sure how useful the existing info would be but hopefully it is a first step to something more meaningful...

http://www.customs.gov.lk:8080/VehiclePortal/

I am almost tempted to buy a whole bunch of these and hand hem over to Maruti and tuktuk drivers :sport-smiley-004:

On a completely different subject. I had no idea that the customs website had a feature/service where you enter the chassis number and it gives the date of importation and importer etc. Not really sure how useful the existing info would be but hopefully it is a first step to something more meaningful...

http://www.customs.gov.lk:8080/VehiclePortal/

21br6n5.png

:speechless-smiley-006::speechless-smiley-006::speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004: must be too old then

Edited by tuner88

What they have under "First registration date", is actually the manufacturing date, is it?

No the other way around. Customs (and other entities) use the year/date of first registration as the YOM.

As the date of first registration they use the 1st day of the month to indicate any registration for that month. The first registration for the car I checked was actually filed on the 14th of January, but the web page shows it as 1st of January which is ALWAYS a public holiday in Japan :)

In Jo-el's case my presumption falls apart, UNLESS unsurprisingly the person entering the data made a mistake (after all in a certain country I have had to justify how a 7 year old boy was pregnant because the "database" said so).

• Like 1

A unique look inside the shops, hearts and minds of five of Japan's most talented classic car tuners, restorers and re-imaginers; Japan's Retro Car Kings. A 45 minute journey through some of Japan's most influential and trend setting automotive culture, an inspiration for preservation, restoration and restomodding classic Japanese automobiles like the influential S30 Z-cars and KGC10 Skylines.

Discovery Turbo (クルマ特集トップへ) presents a rare look inside five of Japan's most talented classic car tuners; Moon Auto, T.A. Auto, Rocky Auto, RAUH-WELT BEGRIEF, OFFICINA ISHIKAWA and the Nissan Heritage Collection. A journey through some of Japan's most influential and trend setting car culture, showcasing classic Japanese automobiles like the Skyline GT, Datsun S30 Z, and many more!

Edited by tuner88

Something that went under the radar, the father of the Z car Mr. Yutaka Katayama has passed away last Thursday at the age of 105. He was the one introduced the 240Z and the 510. His life work is something that all automobile marketers should follow as to how you launch a virtually unknown brand in a country that is full of other established brands.

Rip Mr. K.

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/2015/02/21/rip-yutaka-katayama-1909-2015/#more-37899

• Like 2

Check this one out magnum...

They deserved it

Haha. They asked for it :D

A squad like this is badly needed in SL:

From the looks of it Russian women seem to have serious anger management problem :D :D

Edited by Magnum

Haha. They asked for it :D

A squad like this is badly needed in SL:

Check out the honda vezel hoda vesi driving the RR !! @ 5.07 when asked, she retorts that she BJ'ed for it. In return the guy quietly replies, "The truth is always good!" Frikin EPIC!! :D

Edited by Kavvz

Check out the honda vezel hoda vesi driving the RR !! @ 5.07 when asked, she retorts that she BJ'ed for it. In return the guy quietly replies, "The truth is always good!" Frikin EPIC!! :D

Yeah some people dont have a single bit of shame :P

• MADZ locked this topic