• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Kandy, no? Some rugger match or such?

Nopes some elephant polo match organized by the bugger who owns that island hotel in Weligama, Geoffrey what-ever. That's the last time they played 'elephant polo' I bet!

:D

Edit: Just viewed the video, linked by 'isam' which says its an 'annual event'. Who knew? I guess elephant polo is all the rage amongst these " I-own-an-island-resort" folks.

Edited by Kavvz

Nopes some elephant polo match organized by the bugger who owns that island hotel in Weligama, Geoffrey what-ever. That's the last time they played 'elephant polo' I bet!

:D

Edit: Just viewed the video, linked by 'isam' which says its an 'annual event'. Who knew? I guess elephant polo is all the rage amongst these " I-own-an-island-resort" folks.

Ah, yes, polo. I remember seeing the story when it happened.

extremely-funny-car-accident10.jpg

Bro isam,

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

Within 6 minutes you have posted 11 posts which each post consist only 1 photo.

You can include 10 photos in to one post and if so, much easier to enjoy them.

Just a friendly suggestion only. :)

Edited by Sampath Gunasekera
  • Like 1

Bro isam,

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:14 PM

Posted 19 March 2015 - 02:20 PM

Within 6 minutes you have posted 11 posts which each post consist only 1 photo.

You can include 10 photos in to one post and if so, much easier to enjoy them.

Just a friendly suggestion only. :)

I guess he was "post whoring". :) Edited by Davy

An underrated model

10450264_989323164411501_573731927381396

Balls, if anything it was overrated (as well as being over complicated and overweight). The 300ZX, Supra and RX7 wiped the floor with it's fat ass back in the day as any group test from back then will tell you clearly.

Balls, if anything it was overrated (as well as being over complicated and overweight). The 300ZX, Supra and RX7 wiped the floor with it's fat ass back in the day as any group test from back then will tell you clearly.

I thought its a very advanced car like the present day GTR

I thought its a very advanced car like the present day GTR

It had a lot of tech, yes, like 4WD, 4WS, active Aero and a very complicated climate control system etc etc but all of that made it really heavy and the technology of the time was not advanced enough to make it feel like a great drive like the tech of the GTR does today.

The contemporary Skyline GTRs (R32 and 33) also had 4WD and 4WS and such but were way better to drive according to those who have driven them because they were lighter and more hardcore than the 3000GT

Left hand Premio

Is it actually a Premio or something else ? I have seen several manufacturers release JDM look-a-like models for China and Russia (and Taiwan). For example the Toyota Reiz is a "for China" version of the previous Mark X. The newer Mark X is called something else... Also the Corona Premio was made in Taiwan as a LHD vehicle for the local market.

Edited by iRage

Aha...and then again at first glance the following can be thought to be a manual LHD Allion/Premio 260 :)

U9563P911DT20130408152935.jpg

It is actually a Zotye Z300

The guy who posted that was from Paraguay so I just googled "Toyota Premio Paraguay" and couple of LHD Premios came up o.O

see this:

http://clasipar.paraguay.com/toyota_premio_2002_1587196.html

vga_IMG00035-20110804-0938.jpg

vga_23072011853.jpg

original_vga_1366932708_497803944_7-Toyo

Edited by Magnum

That LHD Premio is a shoddy conversion job. Check the gear lever and the center console... Do they expect the drivers to press the shift release button with the little finger?????

and the driver's foot rest on the left side is still there. there's a color difference between the dashboard beige and the center console beige (locally done dashboard maybe). The passenger airbag cover is just hilarious!!!

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 3

On the topic of Premio, any idea what this switch does?

1100854A30141209W00310.jpg

"Idle stop" / "smart start stop" activation and de-activation switch. The symbol is pretty much a standard now (at least in most Japanese cars and the few euro ones I have seen)

• MADZ locked this topic