• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

It's really great if it works out. Hope Toyota can do the same too. So in future we can buy brand-new for a reasonable price rather than paying a huge price tag to recon Japs..

On a side note i'm really pissed off seeing these fellows saying 'will be coming' stories and blah blah... and end of the day nothing happens and all bullshit... So I tend to see these politicians as jokers \ buch of idiots who can't do anything right. Not sure if others think the same way. I think it would be better for them if they start spreading the news once it already done and not the things they saw in dreams. I hope they too don't want us to see them as bunch of idiots right?

I guess that's how the political game works: Each respective politician comes out bangs on a drum, tells us all how great they are, slams the other party for the various terrible deeds they did and then asks for our vote ;-)

Edited by Kavvz

This is what happens when a tuk tuk guy upgraed to a KDH.. :sad-smiley-066:

I once went to an accessories shop and similar looking Hiace pulled up then those guys at the shop went like " patta! fully modified van ah" to each other :D

I was trying my very best not to burst out laughing

They simply wanted the "Best KDH"...... :D

That sticker though! :sport-smiley-004:

Overconfidence much!

well, we got Suzuki-Maruti, and now we have ... (wait for it) ... Mahindra-Renualt?? I saw an ad for the new "widebody" Mahindra-Renault Logan yesterday. The ad was bad enough to induce vomiting (What is it with Mahindra ads and helicopters anyway?) Only saving grace on the ad was the hot bird.

I shudder to think whats next. Tata-BMW maybe? bleah.

Well... damn... not too far off, Tata-Jaguar and Tata-Land Rover.

Friends, this is funny I thought

And yes,that is pretty funny there Aquaman. Plus its kinda crazy that you can fit a cow inside a compact car only designed to take two suitcases and an overnight bag!

Look, dude, we don't need to see proof that you have been inside a car...

Woha? Who stole the jelly out of YOUR doughnut?

Edited by Kavvz

Didn't even notice till you pointed it out: Seriously, what on earth was that tow truck guy thinking?
Seriously, why is that car being towed like that? :sad-smiley-066:

He could have hooked the chain block to the front tow hook, he ruined the fender :sport-smiley-005:

To lift the car fully up you need more gadgets attached to the crane

Edited by Magnum

• MADZ locked this topic