• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

@komi sorry for hijacking your thread :)

guys i would like to know if a d16 engine can be modified to pump out 270BHP !!???? If the answer is yes how?

I know that the B series and K series engines are more peformance oriented

and can be heighly modified..

I saw a post on fb,that said a d16 NA is pumping out 270 BHP...and he claims that his car is the fastest NA in town :)

share your ideas guys:...... :)

guys can a d16 engine can be modified to pump out 270 BHP????

I know that B series and K series engines are more performance oriented and can be heighly modified...

Reason for asking this question is that there is a post in fb saying that,D16 NA pumps out 270 BHP,and claims that it is the fastest NA in town :)

share your ideas guys

btw sorry for hijacking your thread komi :)

• Like 1

my teg, with all that hardware and tech, will not push out even 250 WHP. with a chip, maybe i can hit 250-260. dreamracer, there's an age you hit when you can sniff the bullshit out before it leaves the bulls' arse.

he's completely forgetting that there are SLS AMG's and a gallardo in the country. not to mention the AC cobras that vince makes. so he's full of it. if he says he's the fastest honda, i'll set that record straight: even i haven't not the fastest honda in sri lanka. there's an insane tuned DB8GSR, a mugen RR, and theDC2ITR to talk about.

my thread here is devoted to a work of art, a passion, and a way of life. i really don't think we should waste another post on that car. its been discussed to death in another thread anyway.

• Like 6

so, moving on, the penultimate coat is on. managed to stick it in on a dry day. its got a slight yellow tint, which the paint guy Kumara says is to make the final white sikkens coat pop even mroe in the sunlight.

photomxj.jpg

photo2la.jpg

photo1myb.jpg

and there's all the little thingeybobs also sprayed.

next on will be mounting the headlights and bumpers and moving on to the final coat. yay! i handed over the seats and final bits and pieces to indika. the seats were furniture for alsmost 7 months in the house. looks like i'll be bringing home the datto seats next. but for a glorious month or so, my wife can have a normal home... :P

so, moving on, the penultimate coat is on. managed to stick it in on a dry day. its got a slight yellow tint, which the paint guy Kumara says is to make the final white sikkens coat pop even mroe in the sunlight.

[img=http://imageshack.us/a/img401/2624/photomxj.jpg]

[img=http://imageshack.us/a/img837/6621/photo2la.jpg]

[img=http://imageshack.us/a/img843/7250/photo1myb.jpg]

and there's all the little thingeybobs also sprayed.

next on will be mounting the headlights and bumpers and moving on to the final coat. yay! i handed over the seats and final bits and pieces to indika. the seats were furniture for alsmost 7 months in the house. looks like i'll be bringing home the datto seats next. but for a glorious month or so, my wife can have a normal home... :P

Hi Komi,

Will the handles will be white or your going to re spray black on top of it?

a day of days... i am completely, utterly blown away. moved, beyond words. its done. at long last. the mechanicals at least. and it is a work of art!

here's the finished engine bay, more or less. only the icing to be added now:

photo11jx.jpg

and here's a shot of the front lower member brace. couldn't get the rear. too dark

photo21gl.jpg

here's me trying out the shortshift. and what a shift it is! tighter than virgin p*ssy, creamy smooth, i've not felt a gear this good in a long while. aah!

and here's a clip taking her out of the space she's been in for the better part of the year.

http://www.youtube.com/enhance?v=1J3dSpgYZB0&video_referrer=watch

and finally kelum eases off once outside:

http://www.youtube.com/enhance?video_referrer=watch&v=LMkQIMBa6no

it was my turn to drive it afterwards. i wish i could've filmed that. absolutely speechless. she moves. like a hare with its ass on fire. and i didn't even hit 4000 rpm. rib crunching, pant-wetting god-fearing power.

That engine bay looks awesome! You've wrapped the headers right? I've heard that header wraps tend to weaken the header pipes unevenly because of trapping in heat differently (by overlapping) Ture or BS?

Oh look! Komi's car is on Top Gear! :D

Any progress on the car machang? Rainy days resulting in the mechanics working at a snails pace? hehe!

the final coat of 2k is on, finally. goodness. how long...

dcfk.jpg

nc61.jpg

wqxd.jpg

the stock sideskirts. mind you 80% of this will be under the car!

and finally the floorboards. also sprayed. so its a complete change and no blue bits are left behind

0avo.jpg

tomorrow the itnker comes back to

1. mount the face and arse so we can spray 'em

2. start re-installing the body wire harness and the interior bits. (hallelujah)

and also, we have to

3. install the new exhaust.

4. spray the wheel wells.

so i'm giving this an optimistic two weeks. a realistic month.

its rolling into the 8th month from tomorrow, btw

• Like 1

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic