• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

Holy shit your signature!! I just saw that! Wow, am honoured! Oh and was that Japanese?

LOL I thought I told you :P

The car looks great, and yeah she definitely needs more low, but the only tiny thing I feel doesn't match her are those red wheel nuts. I would've gone with a dark metallic color or even kind of a dark yellow/goldish color if I were you. Taste I guess :P Congrats komi, all that patience and effort defenietly had paid off. ada idan dehi kapanewa dan :P

Edited by CyRaX

Hay Komi,

I don’t comment much on your tread ;but like a prayer, I visit it and have seen the progress over the months- Simply speechless & congrats on your project .

Patience has finally paid I see- Just goes to show that some things are worth waiting. Good your guy hs a thing for plastic clips cause most guys are not bothered.

Indika’s work has been great , should consider him as first option if/when I decide to do a repaint

Great to see her out and running

Cheers

Mazdaspeed

• Like 2

Wooww...it's awesome,,,great work after a great patience..did you had a ride yesterday night?around Mt. Lavinia about 1'o clock...i saw a car...with a beat sound,and a good looking.boy:it was driven fast.it was similar to this one.suddenly your beauty came to my mind.it was you.wasn't it?anyway congratz :)..you are a real lover ;)

Hay Komi,

I don’t comment much on your tread ;but like a prayer, I visit it and have seen the progress over the months- Simply speechless & congrats on your project .

Patience has finally paid I see- Just goes to show that some things are worth waiting. Good your guy hs a thing for plastic clips cause most guys are not bothered.

Indika’s work has been great , should consider him as first option if/when I decide to do a repaint

Great to see her out and running

Cheers

Mazdaspeed

thanks man. means a lot. if you ever need indika's contact details, PM me.

just got back from kebuliththa with his posse. work will commence tuesday. hopefully will have it out by the weekend.

So how does it feel to drive in manual guise Komi?

exhilerating! drove it about 6 weeks ago when they finished the mechanicals and o em gee i wet my pants. the throttle response is electric! damn...

the datto being my daily driver was enough to get back in shape tho. first manual car i've been driving regularly since 2003 when mom sold her DX.

Wooww...it's awesome,,,great work after a great patience..did you had a ride yesterday night?around Mt. Lavinia about 1'o clock...i saw a car...with a beat sound,and a good looking.boy:it was driven fast.it was similar to this one.suddenly your beauty came to my mind.it was you.wasn't it?anyway congratz :)..you are a real lover ;)

no machan that wasn't me. its not finished yet. the fog/turn signal wiring needs to be completed, and car needs a cut and polish.

one of the baases has reversed antoher car into mine. so the front quarterpanel needs a respray. i know i know. this is pure "as vaha" as the locals call it! need to take some jambola and an axe and cut a few, doing the ooga chaka dance

one of the baases has reversed antoher car into mine. so the front quarterpanel needs a respray. i know i know. this is pure "as vaha" as the locals call it! need to take some jambola and an axe and cut a few, doing the ooga chaka dance

LOL,true , cutting lime is too mainstream and not adequate to repel all that green looks you are getting lol,

here is a small digital shanti-karma for you .

xvm9.jpg
Edited by Cyclist
  • Like 3

Cutting lime is too mainstream! and not adequate for the intensity of looks you already get ! LOL

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/35/xvm9.jpg/

no machan that wasn't me. its not finished yet. the fog/turn signal wiring needs to be completed, and car needs a cut and polish.

Ha ha...yeah u really have to do something for 'as waha',you may need more jambolas :D.....'Cyclist' has already done something for 'as vaha'. ;)..

Edited by Dinus

How did I miss this one? lolz !! Komi: The car isn't out of the garage yet; but already, all the girls wanna piece of you!!!

• Like 1

How did I miss this one? lolz !! Komi: The car isn't out of the garage yet; but already, all the girls wanna piece of you!!!

How the hell did I miss that?? Holy testicles batman!!

Right now I'm just praying that dinus IS a girl!!

Clearly haven't seen a type r sedan, have you?

Read a little first, do some googling. You'll find it.

And FYI there aren't any factory made db8 itr sedans.

AND if you think I did this all for the "look", you sir, are sorely mistaken. You're welcome to your opinion, however

Edited by Komisiripala
  • Like 6

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic