• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Komisiripala

I really appreciate the dedication and effort you have put into the car. But IMHO it just doesn't look like an original DC2 Typer. It's missing that 'Juno se qua'. Frankly it looks like any old DC2 POS with red painted calipers.

It's je ne sais quoi

since u are being pedantic about komi's car, I'm being pedantic about your french.

• Like 5

I really appreciate the dedication and effort you have put into the car. But IMHO it just doesn't look like an original DC2 Typer. It's missing that 'Juno se qua'. Frankly it looks like any old DC2 POS with red painted calipers.

Huh... Api Nodanna French!

If you don't know about something, better to keep your mouth shut and just move on without making an arse of yourself.

you haven't even seen the finished product and you're already making a fool of yourself by speaking french you don't know sh** about.

check out the posts from the beginning to see whether it really looks like any old dc2.

So, back to a proper update, all the electricals were fixed today. The horn, fogs, turn signals, brake lights, and of course the grounding kit. Can't wait to see it. Will upload photos tomorrow.

Tomorrow, inshallah, it's the exhaust. And painting the damaged quarter panel.

I've been saying "that's it" far too many times, so I won't.

french eka internet eken ban.

That's impossible. I don't know French, I searched what you typed and got the right phrase.

So maybe you should, literally and metaphorically, think before you type.

What do you drive, mr castle? Now I'm curious. Make your thirteenth post on this forum worth our while

And welcome to Autolanka, by the way...

That's impossible. I don't know French, I searched what you typed and got the right phrase. So maybe you should, literally and metaphorically, think before you type. What do you drive, mr castle? Now I'm curious. Make your thirteenth post on this forum worth our while And welcome to Autolanka, by the way...

Mr Castle has been a member of AL since 2006, so im baffled as to the average of two posts per year. I've noticed that he does seem to enjoy stirring the pot every time he posts.

Still I suppose everyone is entitled to his own opinion.. Anyway frank, perhaps you should wait until the car is finished before passing judgement.. The one full car photo Komi put up is hardly enough to make a proper judgement on the car is it?

Also, Komi, in response to one your previous posts, i do believe there actually were DB8 type Rs in japan.

That's impossible. I don't know French, I searched what you typed and got the right phrase. So maybe you should, literally and metaphorically, think before you type. What do you drive, mr castle? Now I'm curious. Make your thirteenth post on this forum worth our while And welcome to Autolanka, by the way...

Ah, no worries Komi: No point letting issues like this bother you; I'd focus on the fact that after ten months of pain your car's almost out. Out in such style too; de-riced and spiced with 270 of the finest that Indika can muster...

There were DB8 Type R sedans but not with the bug-eye light face right ? but with the newer rectangular lights ?
yup. that's my point. i haven't found evidence to the contrary yet. still looking tho.

Seems pretty legit as there's lots of forum activity to suggest that:

http://www.tremek.com/forum/car-pictures/50176-db8-integra-sedan-type-r.html

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=1843597

Edited by Kavvz

All the pics I can load up on that are DB8s with the "facelift" and not the bug-eyed lights...seems like the bug-eyed DB8 was from early '93 till late '95 and the 4-door (DB8) Type R was introduced in late '95 with the new front end ?

http://www.goo-net.com/catalog/HONDA/INTEGRA/#200004

• Like 1

All the pics I can load up on that are DB8s with the "facelift" and not the bug-eyed lights...seems like the bug-eyed DB8 was from early '93 till late '95 and the 4-door (DB8) Type R was introduced in late '95 with the new front end ?

http://www.goo-net.com/catalog/HONDA/INTEGRA/#200004

Yeah, all the forum activity is focused on the DB8's with the facelift (square-lights version)...

Freaky! How did my comment end up about yours 'iRage'? Mods? Is this something I should flag?

Anyways that post was a response to your comment about the facelift DB8 ITR, and not something that preceded it.

Edit: Ah! It got fixed. Awesome.

Edited by Kavvz

so since the iage host started to work again, here's waht has been hapeening:

the exhaust was fixed. removed the previous muffler, and the muffler behind the muffler i had placed to reduce the noise. now its a straight throgh barrel upto the Apexi. since its huge, had to place it optimally where i'll get the maximum ground clearance while it not burning a hole in my bumper:

f5b7.jpg

here's the turn signals and fogs. car at least looks complete now

qw69.jpg

1mbf.jpg

and finally managed to snap a shot of this: ooh red time!

5527.jpg

• Like 2

There were DB8 Type R sedans but not with the bug-eye light face right ? but with the newer rectangular lights ?
yup. that's my point. i haven't found evidence to the contrary yet. still looking tho.

I only JUST realized that you meant there were no Type R sedans with the bug eye face! Real "D-oh!" moment for me there lol..

Exhaust looks good, how does it sound? And the all important question, do we have a date of completion finally?

• MADZ featured this topic
  • MADZ locked this topic