• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

@blitz,damm i thaught that her massive twin turbos was some kind of an edit...

Googled her name...and saw it was not an edit :) ,i wonder how she go shopping with out getting noticed

She must be having big time back aches! :speechless-smiley-004: :speechless-smiley-004:

Sexy..so sexy...it hurts...sexy Sprinter...Sexy..so sexy..uh huuuh...Sexy Sprinter....so Sexy so Sexy..I'm happy...Sexy Sprinter..

:smilie_liebe9:

An old promo clip of the Trueno AE86 doing the Nurburgring and other euro-tracks...but the best is check out the sexy trueno jingle at 6:58. It is so so so damn worth listening to.

Happy 8-6 Day...well belated 8-6 Day if you are reading this on 8-7...
Edited by iRage

Sexy..so sexy...it hurts...sexy Sprinter...Sexy..so sexy..uh huuuh...Sexy Sprinter....so Sexy so Sexy..I'm happy...Sexy Sprinter..

:smilie_liebe9:

An old promo clip of the Trueno AE86 doing the Nurburgring and other euro-tracks...but the best is check out the sexy trueno jingle at 6:58. It is so so so damn worth listening to.

Happy 8-6 Day...well belated 8-6 Day if you are reading this on 8-7...

:smilie_liebe9: Where did you go wrong, Toyota?

I read an article that says the new Ferrari 458 (? not sure on model) isn't available with a manual 'box and only two models out of the entire range of Mercedes are sold with MT as an option in the United States (and none are "AMG" :sleeping-smiley-008: ). Sad or scary?

Time for some Vintage JDM love-

I'm a sucker for quad lamps!

255-3211_NissanCaravanE20.jpg

How many Caravans do you see in this condition now anywhere?

Quad lamp KE70/2 doing the Dori-

IMG_5704.JPG

Followed by a 'panno' (two door panel van)

IMG_5826.JPG

KP61 with 4AGE? Brilliant!

IMG_5790.JPG

and one for iRage! :sport-smiley-004:

Shoot75-1.jpg

Edited by Jaliya48
  • Like 1

• MADZ locked this topic