• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

Members,

When I typed on Google the word P/W this directory came up so I thought I will post this. Not to offend anyone to find out the other members ideas. That was my intention.

I help everybody in this A/L FORUM what I know about motor vehicles and share my knowledge to others especially to new young motorists. One reason I offer my services free is I have achieved what I want in life and ready any time to RIP from my life.

I and my wife have enough immovable wealth to live rest of our life.

I have handed over my Business to young chap 32 years old, who originally who came to help the contractor structural bar bending drawings. He is from Katubadda university who had done a building supervisors study. Very good bar bender and BOQ. I knew his capabilities and gladly entrusted my business to when he finished my front building in 2003 after my business training, which he picked up in few months. He personally handles my buseness all my accounts,daily cash.

I know when two of us die one day. My only child will selloff all of our assets will leave this blessed land to a 1st class country saying they have to educate their two children.

Above was what my aunt told when she sold in 1970s the kollupitiya Galle road land up to railway line, from Tourist board to Railway bridge.

Two of their children have sold their last land on 9th lane kollupitiya about 5 years ago because they are living in Australia. 1 perch at .5 m. 60 perches land today 2 large multi story buildings are coming up.

Another land in front if Dasa building opposite on sea side large building Kollupitiya Galle road is coming up which was sold very recreantly by Fonseka brother and a sister. Not telling the price they got. I think 7M per perch.

Plates Studio land kollupitiya Old Mr. Foneeka did not want to sell because he had many children. He wrote 11 last wills canceling every one could not sign the 12 before that he expired.At present they have unwanted quarrels among the family members and Court cases.

One other member of my family sold one land enjoyed that money in USA later in 20 years all lands she had was sold and now living in USA. Not returned to SL for long time.

One Fonseka Cousin of mine builds with jointly with Premier Pacific Mr.Perera, the R A De Mel road (DUPLICATION ROAD) land at Bumbatapitiya Premier Pacific Pinnacle. Living happily 88 years of age still active sometimes go for Golf. Royal Golf club Colombo, member. Who played Golf with Later Prime Minister Hon Dudly Senanayake

I wrote this on above, not to prove my connections and wealth this what happening in this country today, very common thing.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

When I typed on Google the word P/W this directory came up so I thought I will post this. Not to offend anyone to find out the other members ideas. That was my intention.

I help everybody in this A/L FORUM what I know about motor vehicles and share my knowledge to others especially to new young motorists. One reason I offer my services free is I have achieved what I want in life and ready any time to RIP from my life.

I have handed over my Business to young chap 32 years old, who originally who came to help the contractor structural bar bending drawings. He is from Katubadda university who had done a building supervisors study. Very good bar bender and BOQ. I knew his capabilities and gladly entrusted my business to when he finished my front building in 2003 after my business training, which he picked up in few months. He personally handles my buseness all my accounts,daily cash.

I know when two of us die one day. My only child will selloff all of our assets will leave this blessed land to a 1st class country saying they have to educate their two children.

Above was what my aunt told when she sold in 1970s the kollupitiya Galle road land up to railway line, from Tourist board to Railway bridge.

Two of their children have sold their last land on 9th lane kollupitiya about 5 years ago because they are living in Australia. 1 perch at .5 m. 60 perches land today 2 large multi story buildings are coming up.

Another land in front if Dasa building opposite on sea side large building Kollupitiya Galle road is coming up which was sold very recreantly by Fonseka brother and a sister. Not telling the price they got. I think 7M per perch.

Plates Studio land kollupitiya Old Mr. Foneeka did not want to sell because he had many children. He wrote 11 last wills canceling every one could not sign the 12 before that he expired.At present they have unwanted quarrels among the family members and Court cases.

One other member of my family sold one land enjoyed that money in USA later in 20 years all lands she had was sold and now living in USA. Not returned to SL for long time.

One Fonseka Cousin of mine builds with jointly with Premier Pacific Mr.Perera, the R A De Mel road (DUPLICATION ROAD) land at Bumbatapitiya Premier Pacific Pinnacle. Living happily 88 years of age still active sometimes go for Golf. Royal Golf club Colombo, member. Who played Golf with Later Prime Minister Hon Dudly Senanayake

I wrote this on above, not to prove my connections and wealth this what happening in this country today, very common thing.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Ah perfect there you go, good job Sylvi: Not sure I follow everything, but essentially this is a good example of why the post whoring thread exists. Its the place where anything and everything can be posted. A place to share ideas, thoughts info, videos etc with no restrictions :)

Edited by Kavvz

Ah perfect there you go, good job Sylvi: Not sure I follow everything, but essentially this is a good example of why the post whoring thread exists. Its the place where anything and everything can be posted. A place to share ideas, thoughts info, videos etc with no restrictions :)

kawaz,

I appreciate your post. I can write some more thins on this thread as for the information.

I have received now. Never wanted to read thread before because not relevant to automobiles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

hey I saw a yellow cayman (new model) on the E01 the other day. Anybody know who's the lucky and how much it was etc... ?

May be the one you are referring is the cayman parked at shopping complex where my office is situated. I'll post some pics. Owner has more vehicles, so has to wait few days until it is back :)

After months of searching, no one in kandy was willing to cut a sticker so small (1.5 inches) finally found a shop in mawanella who agreed to cut it.

Jaliya48 might like this

625410_10202205061866388_653849224_n.jpg

Flawless!

To those not in the know-This means TO-YO-DA in Katakana. It uses seven (or was it eight?) strokes in Katakana and since that number was considered unlucky, the name was changed to ToyoTA where it used additional strokes.

Wait, seriously? ARPICO has chairs like this? Im there!
Ha ha ha tea! Hoo hoo hoo! After Schiffer goes through all that trouble! Oh Lols!!

And Islam really? Arpico? Dehiwela or Hyde park

hahaaa no no bung :D

and btw i checked arpico kandy now :( no chairs like that :(

It was there at Arpico Battaramulla. I think it had a SPARCO lettering.

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Dude, for 1 thing

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN CRAP!

for 2

Is this a post anyone on AL benefitted from? NO! Not ONE damn person! You blasted HYPOCRITE!

I'm gonna give you some advice. Do NOT try this stupid shit again. Telling people what to do is NOT your job. If you wanna help people, do that, but do NOT try to criticize anyone or anything on this forum. You have NOT earned that right. If you can't, just leave again. I promise you, I did not miss this kind of lame-ass boasting while you were away.

And Don, Don't even think about picking this up.

Dude, for 1 thing

NO ONE GIVES A DAMN CRAP!

for 2

Is this a post anyone on AL benefitted from? NO! Not ONE damn person! You blasted HYPOCRITE!

I'm gonna give you some advice. Do NOT try this stupid shit again. Telling people what to do is NOT your job. If you wanna help people, do that, but do NOT try to criticize anyone or anything on this forum. You have NOT earned that right. If you can't, just leave again. I promise you, I did not miss this kind of lame-ass boasting while you were away.

And Don, Don't even think about picking this up.

Percelis,

You are sadly mistaken. I am not a HYPOCRITE! as you think. Inform any one I have done any HYPOCRITICAL acts of mine.

I did not criticize any one POSTED the truth this automobile forum members post not relevant to automobiles.

IF YOU FEEL BAND ME FROM THE A/L FORUM. BE POLITE TO MEMBERS.

I am not a ass I have only two legs.If the cap fits?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi

Flawless!

To those not in the know-This means TO-YO-DA in Katakana. It uses seven (or was it eight?) strokes in Katakana and since that number was considered unlucky, the name was changed to ToyoTA where it used additional strokes.

Actually, that logo still says TO(ト)-YO(ヨ)-TA(タ) in katakana and not TO(ト)-YO(ヨ)-DA(ダ). TOYOTA requires 8 strokes to write as opposed to 10 strokes to write TOYODA (notice the 2 dashes on the last character). 8 is considered a LUCKY number in Japan

Toyoda was the name of the automotive LOOMS arm (started in the 1920s) and when one of the Toyoda kids started the automotive branch (1935 ??) Toyoda Corporation wanted to kind of differentiate itself from the automotive division (in case the cars hit rock bottom I guess). Also I guess the car division was happy to change it cause TOYODA has a meaning that has something to do with farming (or agriculture or fields or something). So they went with Toyota, and held a competition to get that logo (I hope who ever won that competition got a ship load of money). The first few model AAs and trucks had a TOYODA logo as in the picture of a TOYODA AA below.

BLOG_130517_2.jpg

Edit : Apparently the wingy emblem/logo's circular part has the Kanji character for Toyoda (http://www.toyota-global.com/showroom/emblem/history/)

Edited by iRage

Percelis,

I did not criticize any one POSTED the truth this automobile forum members post not relevant to automobiles.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

And this is called criticizing. If you don't know the damn language, stop trying to use it and go back to school. Your relatives land deals are NOT relevant in a automobile forum, so unless you can practice what you preach, don't think of criticizing. You are a boaster and a hypocrite. Don't bother talking about it, actions speak louder than words and you have proved it over and over again.

Now stop wasting my time.

Percelis,

I am not a ass I have only two legs.If the cap fits?

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi,

I believe when Mr. Joint called you a "lame-ass", not an "ass". A lame-ass is someone or something that is unpleasant and boring. In this case the someone is you, and the something is your story about who owned land where.

But I can understand why you thought Mr.Joint called you an "ass". During the course of your time here you have said a lot of stupid things. So people think you are an ass at times. Another name for an ass is donkey. In sinhalese it's called a "booruwa". Have you ever been called that? If you have previously been called a booruwa / donkey / ass you might you might feel that the hat fits.

Also please note that you have your own thread to talk about all these things. You should be proud, because you are the only member here who has his own thread to talk rubish. If you can't find it log into the internet and goto this hyperlink. "Sylvi's Link"

Edited by Watchman

...Also please note that you have your own thread to talk about all these things. You should be proud, because you are the only member here who has his own thread to talk rubish. If you can't find it log into the internet and goto this hyperlink. "Sylvi's Link"

To give Sylvi credit where credit is due: He HAS made proper use of the post whoring thread hasn't he? I mean this is the spot / thread where one would post 'non-automotive related material' without restrictions right? And its a good thing he is making use of the proper thread to post his thoughts rather than on other threads where they may be considered off-topic, is it not?

I'm not debating the context of his post or its relevance to any of the members here; 'Pericles' has already expressed an opinion on that. My query is with regards to the location of his post...

Edited by Kavvz

Actually, that logo still says TO(ト)-YO(ヨ)-TA(タ) in katakana and not TO(ト)-YO(ヨ)-DA(ダ). TOYOTA requires 8 strokes to write as opposed to 10 strokes to write TOYODA (notice the 2 dashes on the last character). 8 is considered a LUCKY number in Japan

Toyoda was the name of the automotive LOOMS arm (started in the 1920s) and when one of the Toyoda kids started the automotive branch (1935 ??) Toyoda Corporation wanted to kind of differentiate itself from the automotive division (in case the cars hit rock bottom I guess). Also I guess the car division was happy to change it cause TOYODA has a meaning that has something to do with farming (or agriculture or fields or something). So they went with Toyota, and held a competition to get that logo (I hope who ever won that competition got a ship load of money). The first few model AAs and trucks had a TOYODA logo as in the picture of a TOYODA AA below.

BLOG_130517_2.jpg

Edit : Apparently the wingy emblem/logo's circular part has the Kanji character for Toyoda (http://www.toyota-global.com/showroom/emblem/history/)

Correct again! I had the two names mixed up.

Also, the logo on the Toyoda is gorgeous!

And this is called criticizing. If you don't know the damn language, stop trying to use it and go back to school. Your relatives land deals are NOT relevant in a automobile forum, so unless you can practice what you preach, don't think of criticizing. You are a boaster and a hypocrite. Don't bother talking about it, actions speak louder than words and you have proved it over and over again.

Now stop wasting my time.

Pericles, Do read this thread.

First of all let me thank you for your idea on my post.

It is true other member says that I have my own thread I do not want to post unwnted not relavent to automobiles on to that thread.

Both the joint moderator and the other member has not got what I said on my post,

to first post to that thread as post whoring means on the Dictionary is just post anything on to this thread, your post count get increased.

For example. I read before I posted that few posts. Under, this thread gives all about the topic.

http://hiddenblock.c...thread-731.html

So two who posted against to my post will realize when they read above.

Few members posted I write wrong English. As all of us know English is not our language. It is a link language in the world

Yesterday conference Commonwealth delegates. Was conducted in English.

I have no shame to do few mistakes’ as long as I give the message to others.

I remember one member wrote on this subject some time back about the world link Language,

Thank you agin for your post.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

• MADZ locked this topic